Del Piero Advice... (3 Viewers)

Jul 30, 2009
Hi Guys,

I'm actually a Nottingham Forest fan but just came on here to get some advice.

I know a legend when I see one and have always liked Del Piero.

I've found a signed picture type thing of him on ebay and was considering making a bit.

The price is buy it now at £49.95 and just wanted to know what Juvertus fans think of that price. Could I get it cheaper? Is it a bargain? should I just make an offer on it as it hasa best offer option.

Any advice would be appreciated as I would like to get something like this but obviously at as good a price as possible. I just don't want to get ripped off and I assume if anyone will know and give me an honest answers it's fans of the club at which he is a legend.

Once again Thanks

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm not one to be overly cynical, but this seems farfetched and reeks of a manipulative attempt to advertiste this to Juve fans to get bidders :lol:

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
ebay said:
Hand signed, mounted and framed in silver glass fronted frame Italian and Juventus legend, World Cup winner Alessandro Del Pierro Presentation
who is this "del pierro" guy anyways ? does he live in nottinghamshire like you ? did he sign it as "the great del pieRRo" ? ha ha ha

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I'm not one to be overly cynical, but this seems farfetched and reeks of a manipulative attempt to advertiste this to Juve fans to get bidders :lol:
I think you are spot on right.

Let's see how his reaction would be WITHOUT the link.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
hehe nice try though.

And to give a serious answer to your elaborate scheming, no, you shouldnt buy a signed pic for 50 pounds. Its a waste (and you being desperate enough to make this thread tells me no one else is :lol: ), if you really want to "show" appriciation to this legend, and not just scam his fans :lol: I would suggest its more worthwhile to just buy his shirt, thats nicer then a signed picture. Never saw the allure in autographs and signed stuff.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
hehe nice try though.

And to give a serious answer to your elaborate scheming, no, you shouldnt buy a signed pic for 50 pounds. Its a waste (and you being desperate enough to make this thread tells me no one else is :lol: ), if you really want to "show" appriciation to this legend, and not just scam his fans :lol: I would suggest its more worthwhile to just buy his shirt, thats nicer then a signed picture. Never saw the allure in autographs and signed stuff.
They contain meaning if you personally achieved the signature but buying it off someone else is totally absurd.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah as a memorabellia, its understandable, like it reminds you of meeting your idol and such (though dont need that as a reminder). But more fuss then that, and its just weird.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Hi Guys,

I'm actually a Nottingham Forest fan but just came on here to get some advice.

I know a legend when I see one and have always liked Del Piero.

I've found a signed picture type thing of him on ebay and was considering making a bit.

The price is buy it now at £49.95 and just wanted to know what Juvertus fans think of that price. Could I get it cheaper? Is it a bargain? should I just make an offer on it as it hasa best offer option.

Any advice would be appreciated as I would like to get something like this but obviously at as good a price as possible. I just don't want to get ripped off and I assume if anyone will know and give me an honest answers it's fans of the club at which he is a legend.

Once again Thanks
You killed Brian Clough.

:sergio: :cry: :tdown: :mad: :(

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Man the security in this site is worse than the one in Israel, every fuckin body is a suspect here :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)