del boys bk (2 Viewers)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
I must say his replacement has proved some skill. But his absent time also proved that Trezeguet is a crap player.
Del Piero is much welcome back.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Thiough he's not on top form we still know that he's a good player and he can be very useful for us. So yes, WELCOME BACK ALE!!

What happened yesterday was such a shame but I believe our Captain's mind is strong enough to deal with it.

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
Welcome back Alex. no matter that you missed your penalty. there gonna be tones of penalties in your life that you gonna score!
all the best

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Good thing DP missed the penalty, otherwise instead of reading next day what a great Juve we saw, we would have read how the refs help Juve to win matches.

This is actually DP's second consecutive penalty he missed after the one in the friendly of last week :D

Lippi is gonna keep using the turnover so all players are going to be rotated, no matter what their name is.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
I still believe on DP. He can do a magic thing on football. He will prove that he can do. He is now on the golden age. We can see his magic this year. Everyone that doubt on him will see that they was wrong. Trust me this thing will happen.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
I hope that dp will be in the rotation system and not to play whatever his form or level is :(
Why do you hate him so much?

He's a Juve player after all

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
I mean it's Ok to boo him when he plays crap. We all do it to all players. But some of the negative comments I read in this forum are kinda annoying. They dig up prehistoric events and keep on bashing him over and over again. And pls...pls don't forget our captain was practically on fire at the beginning of this season and he was good, damn good!

They did the same to Di Vaio last season and now he's God.

Now pls give Ale some time to gain his form back and fight for Juventus. unconstructive criticism is not doing anybody any good.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
This is from Ale's official site:

Juve vs. Udinese 4-1
My comeback wasn't really a "hit", with the exception of the penalty I kicked that hit the crossbar.........but after an absence of 50 days being back on the field is the most important thing. My team mates took care of the match, changing it from a difficult one (for the most part merit of Udinese) into a crushing victory that allows us to take the lead of the Championship. Even if I would have preferred to celebrate my comeback in a different way, things are working well: I have time time to make up for it, 25 matchdays precisely.

He even made fun of himself! What a guy!

Forza Ale!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)