Del Bosque Wants Italian Job (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Sacked Real Madrid boss Vicente Del Bosque says he would relish the chance to take charge of an Italian club.

"I’ve never shared the distorted opinion of many Spanish people when it comes to Italian football," he said.

"You have some great players in Serie A and I would love the opportunity to work in Italy in the future."

Del Bosque was surprisingly axed by Real this summer just a day after he secured them the Spanish Liga title.

"Maybe they thought that I had lost control of the changing room but that wasn’t the case," explained Del Bosque.

"In reality, I could have continued at Real because their was total respect between me and the players.

"But in the last few months I realised that something was amiss. Even before we were knocked out of the Champions’ League by Juventus."

Del Bosque has been linked with the Roma job in the past but his arrival in Italy is unlikely to occur in the near future.

------------------
Source: Football Italia

Buy on AliExpress.com

nina

Feb 18, 2001
I wouldn't mind seeing him in Juve as I really cannot imagine any Juve-material coaches who are italians at the moment and we all know that Lippi will go sooner or later :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)