Dejan Kulusevski (42 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Dejan Kulusevski's loan from Juventus is expected to be made permanent and it is no coincidence that the Swede's image was splashed over promotion material for Spurs' summer trip to Thailand, for a friendly match against Leicester which will take place after his loan deal ends.

[football.london - Alasdair Gold]

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Sad. We’re being low balled and letting it happen.

A team like United or Liverpool or NewCastle would gobble him up at a better price let alone the Evertons, Westhams and Villas of the world

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
We have the biggest hearts around. Discount when we sell, premium when we buy :touched:
Even when we are broke and scraping the bottom of the barrel for funds.
I believe it’s another loss considering I’m sure we paid 44million euros for him and sold for 4 million less on a try before you buy low risk for the other team deal.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Even when we are broke and scraping the bottom of the barrel for funds.
I believe it’s another loss considering I’m sure we paid 44million euros for him and sold for 4 million less on a try before you buy low risk for the other team deal.
We paid 35 mil for him with a possible 9 mil in bonuses. Given how bad he flopped here, I doubt we paid those bonuses lol. Thankfully we were able to sell him for 40mil which is certainly more than he’s worth.

- - - Updated - - -

~20m plusvalenza?
To put towards the next Bernadeschi :tuttosport:

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
We paid 35 mil for him with a possible 9 mil in bonuses. Given how bad he flopped here, I doubt we paid those bonuses lol. Thankfully we were able to sell him for 40mil which is certainly more than he’s worth.

- - - Updated - - -

To put towards the next Bernadeschi :tuttosport:
He's worth 55m in Transfermarkt. We will get minusvalenza case at this point

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)