Dejan Kulusevski (58 Viewers)

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Which one of your accounts do you want banning, this one or @juve_juve_juve ?
Oh how convenient! Throaters back then insulting and made fun of another members who were against Allegri here and there without getting banned. Now they easily flip side when results are poor

I didn't even insult anyone, was just asking, wanted discussion and maybe had some little fun but I get threaten by ban? :lol3:
I'm so scared bruh

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So different coaches excel in different aspects and scenarios, but for players true champions excel regardless?

Thats quite a double standard
Coaches aren't the same as players though, so yes it is a double standard. Also I'm not saying that every player has to be a champion, they can just be a player that suits the coach or team. But it remains, true champions will find a way.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Oh how convenient! Throaters back then insulting and made fun of another members who were against Allegri here and there without getting banned. Now they easily flip side when results are poor

I didn't even insult anyone, was just asking, wanted discussion and maybe had some little fun but I get threaten by ban? :lol3:
I'm so scared bruh
I just noticed that your posting was very similar to another who kept saying the same things over and over again. What is wrong, are you not getting your point across with just one account lol? I've made the choice for you anyway.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
I just noticed that your posting was very similar to another who kept saying the same things over and over again. What is wrong, are you not getting your point across with just one account lol? I've made the choice for you anyway.
Which one is similar? Please show me.

If you can't handle the Allegri trolling from my posts then just admit it and ban me I don't care.
I just want to say once again that I never insult another members. I was just asking, not my fault if your logic is flawed and got outsmarted, you can't answer with proper discussion then resorted to ban.

And I have searched the juve juve account and see what he posted and where he posted. Nothing similar as far as I can see. Dude even posted in UK politic which I don't even have a clue about it. I'm from Asia. So it would be unfair if you ban him.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
i have a question for you sir. if true champions excel regardless, does that mean that buffon is not a true champion since he did not excel at psg?

i eagerly await your response
Buffon was in decline when he joined, I don't think his credentials really need verifying.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Coaches aren't the same as players though, so yes it is a double standard. Also I'm not saying that every player has to be a champion, they can just be a player that suits the coach or team. But it remains, true champions will find a way.
Imo football is a team sport and its true for both coaches and players. Ronaldo isnt less of a champion in CL because he couldnt replicate his success in Madrid with Juve.

Hypothetically, if Conte leaves Spurs after this season, Allegri comes in, Spurs struggle and Kulu struggles as well, I dont think that itd prove much

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Imo football is a team sport and its true for both coaches and players. Ronaldo isnt less of a champion in CL because he couldnt replicate his success in Madrid with Juve.

Hypothetically, if Conte leaves Spurs after this season, Allegri comes in, Spurs struggle and Kulu struggles as well, I dont think that itd prove much
Sure, but we don't really have anything to judge Allegri on in the PL. If he has players who suit his philosophy then Kulu in an Allegri Spurs team could theoretically do well. It depends on the type of players you get in.

It's easy to say now that Allegri is the worst coach ever and will struggle to get a job at Pizzighettone after this stint but this whole scenario has been created by the club, it's failed, and they have dug themselves into a hole where it seems the coach has lost the players, and the club can't afford to sack him. All Allegri has done is reverted to type and made the team rigid and lacking in taking many risks. The players are now afraid in all areas, and we dont have characters.

Players like Kulu, and it seems a lot of modern players, perhaps need clear guidance every step of the way from the coach, they need motivation, or else they just coast along. Not all players are like this but it does seem more prevalent in modern players. Allegri now doesn't have a Vidal, Lichtsteiner, Chiellini or Tevez dragging the team along or interpreting what he wants, and I'm afraid you can't expect Kulu or Bentancur to be those players to do that with Juve. At Conte under Spurs with a fire under their asses yes great, but even then this routine only works so long. I think Conte well understands this too, and some players just don't take to it either. They aren't robots.

I don't at all regret Kulu leaving, but I understand why the anti-Allegri people (and admitted trolls) want to go around all the threads and say "look what Allegri did", when it is also the responsibility of the club's poor recruitment choices and the players themselves. I mean, if Alex Sandro goes to Spurs on a free and looks like prime Marcelo are we going to say that Allegri ruined him? I wouldn't even be surprised. He's simply yet another player going through the motions playing "big club player". Ultimately the players are the ones who play the 90 mins and control the destiny of coaches. Our current issue is that Allegri should have either not been brought back (shout out to all the Captain Hindsights out there) or he should have been replaced by now. As usual the club doesn't have a contingency plan.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
He guys being right in this forum is suck. We were ridiculed, insulted, made fun of but the moment we want to have some little fun and get little bit of revenge, we're banworthy.
See you guys later. I'm waiting my ban :lol3:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I'm sure you can and will create your own parameters.

Different coaches are good for different things. Allegri doesn't seem to be the guy for this situation.

Anyway, it's besides my point. It's not like Kulu only had Allegri as coach. Football is more complex and away from this coach and awful situation it can simply be that PL football suits him well, and playing in a winning team helps a lot. Not every reply has to be about how shit Allegri is and how he ruins everyone, that point is well and truly overstated.
Wenger >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ancelotti because look at Henry.

Let it go because this is exactly the logic you are arguing with.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Sure, but we don't really have anything to judge Allegri on in the PL. If he has players who suit his philosophy then Kulu in an Allegri Spurs team could theoretically do well. It depends on the type of players you get in.

It's easy to say now that Allegri is the worst coach ever and will struggle to get a job at Pizzighettone after this stint but this whole scenario has been created by the club, it's failed, and they have dug themselves into a hole where it seems the coach has lost the players, and the club can't afford to sack him. All Allegri has done is reverted to type and made the team rigid and lacking in taking many risks. The players are now afraid in all areas, and we dont have characters.

Players like Kulu, and it seems a lot of modern players, perhaps need clear guidance every step of the way from the coach, they need motivation, or else they just coast along. Not all players are like this but it does seem more prevalent in modern players. Allegri now doesn't have a Vidal, Lichtsteiner, Chiellini or Tevez dragging the team along or interpreting what he wants, and I'm afraid you can't expect Kulu or Bentancur to be those players to do that with Juve. At Conte under Spurs with a fire under their asses yes great, but even then this routine only works so long. I think Conte well understands this too, and some players just don't take to it either. They aren't robots.

I don't at all regret Kulu leaving, but I understand why the anti-Allegri people (and admitted trolls) want to go around all the threads and say "look what Allegri did", when it is also the responsibility of the club's poor recruitment choices and the players themselves. I mean, if Alex Sandro goes to Spurs on a free and looks like prime Marcelo are we going to say that Allegri ruined him? I wouldn't even be surprised. He's simply yet another player going through the motions playing "big club player". Ultimately the players are the ones who play the 90 mins and control the destiny of coaches. Our current issue is that Allegri should have either not been brought back (shout out to all the Captain Hindsights out there) or he should have been replaced by now. As usual the club doesn't have a contingency plan.
Damn, 4 paragraphs and you completely missed the point because I included Allegri in my hypothetical scenario. I could've said Mourinho or Allardyce and my point wouldn't change - football is a team sport, bad circumstances and choices affect both players and coaches and statements like "true champions emerge regardless" imo are simply not true for neither coaches or players.

Even the greatest champions need the right circumstances to show their true worth, you could replace current Vlahovic with your favorite fox in the box and I doubt that he'd sniff a lot more chances and score considerably more than the 4 goals Vlahovic has so far. Imo Trezeguet, Inzaghi, Lewa or whoever wouldn't "find a way" in this Juve.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Damn, 4 paragraphs and you completely missed the point because I included Allegri in my hypothetical scenario. I could've said Mourinho or Allardyce and my point wouldn't change - football is a team sport, bad circumstances and choices affect both players and coaches and statements like "true champions emerge regardless" imo are simply not true for neither coaches or players.

Even the greatest champions need the right circumstances to show their true worth, you could replace current Vlahovic with your favorite fox in the box and I doubt that he'd sniff a lot more chances and score considerably more than the 4 goals Vlahovic has so far. Imo Trezeguet, Inzaghi, Lewa or whoever wouldn't "find a way" in this Juve.
And what about creative attacking players like Kulu, is it not his job to find a way?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)