Dejan Kulusevski (14 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
The key thing is that he needs a ton of space to play because he has no pace and he can’t beat his man. He got that with Parma because teams don’t defend deep vs relegation candidates (I know we do, but that’s another story). He has that in the PL too against most of the teams.
Nowadays most teams don't defend deep against us either

Buy on AliExpress.com

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
We're just very impatient with young players and don't give them much freedom to do their thang.
Juve doesn't let anyone do their thing.

They strip them of all creativity and energy until they become static blocks on the field, too scared to do anything in attack or defence.

- - - Updated - - -

EPL wide open spaces making it easy for him
What? Oh yes because the EPL teams struggle hard to score against Serie A teams, that's right!

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Juve doesn't let anyone do their thing.

They strip them of all creativity and energy until they become static blocks on the field, too scared to do anything in attack or defence.

- - - Updated - - -

What? Oh yes because the EPL teams struggle hard to score against Serie A teams, that's right!
That’s bullshit. Cuadrado had 19 assists last season as a fucking right back. Chiesa had 14 goals and 10 assists. Both wide players who were significantly more effective than Kulu.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Yeah I guess its like looking at a hobo and saying, - that guy has some fashion sense
Juventus isn’t the football equivalent of a hobo… We’ve always been a pragmatic team. We’re not going to play champagne football with the squad we have. Who cares if we’re not attractive as long as we’re efficient. The trophy cabinet only tells one story

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
Juventus isn’t the football equivalent of a hobo… We’ve always been a pragmatic team. We’re not going to play champagne football with the squad we have. Who cares if we’re not attractive as long as we’re efficient. The trophy cabinet only tells one story
Oh, the usual "Thats how we do things around here"

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Are you a troll? You’re on a juventus forum complaining about not playing tiki taka. Try here

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forums/bluemoon-forum.1/
Why are you guys so toxic? Our own management decided some years ago that they needed to play a different brand of football. Unfortunately, they failed at it spectacularly for various reasons.

Winning and playing attractive football is not mutually exclusive.

It's like some of you get offended or triggered the moment someone mentions the mere thought of attacking or offensive football like it's some sort of sin that isn't supposed to happen at Juventus.

Obviously it's difficult to play good football due to the limitations of the squad right now but there's nothing wrong in expecting Juventus to be a bit more progressive and pro-active in their approach.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...Obviously it's difficult to play good football due to the limitations of the squad right now...
oh yes. yet here you have multiple posters constantly moaning about the lack of NiCe FoOtBaLl, like we had city's squad full of technical players or something.

i'd be curious to see those guys' fantasy lineups based on the available players.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Why are you guys so toxic? Our own management decided some years ago that they needed to play a different brand of football. Unfortunately, they failed at it spectacularly for various reasons.

Winning and playing attractive football is not mutually exclusive.

It's like some of you get offended or triggered the moment someone mentions the mere thought of attacking or offensive football like it's some sort of sin that isn't supposed to happen at Juventus.

Obviously it's difficult to play good football due to the limitations of the squad right now but there's nothing wrong in expecting Juventus to be a bit more progressive and pro-active in their approach.
Welcome to the Footballing HIPSTER community, my friend.

The correct way to win is to purchase the best striker in Serie A and watch him not register a shot attempt vs. Spezia. If you do not like that you are a HIPSTER.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
@s4tch

Pavle was ^ DA the entire time
while i don't really agree with his posts lately, he's never been a prick, not for a second. he's a good guy who's a bit lost in tactics and draws conclusions based on isolated incidents. i mean if loca scores a goal here and there then he's a potential goal machine, even though neither of his former coaches realized this and he never consistently scored. if vlahovic ends a game without a shot in target then he's ruined by the coach, not considering how much he played lately, and how many times he played twice a week previously. etc. just too many logical fallacies to prove a point he already made up his mind about. he's still all right even on his period lol. i like mike. :boh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)