Dejan Kulusevski (21 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Don’t really understand the hate this guy gets. He just turned 21. If his teammates were better finishers he’d have a lot more assists. He’s still got his own issues but he’s so young it’s way too early to give up on him. Give him to a real manager and I bet you’ll see a jump in consistency. Bayern is smart to try and buy low.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
He’s a talented player but still very raw. I think that in-form Dybala is his ceiling.

Nonetheless, I actually don’t think that decision making is his biggest weakness. Instead I think that it might be balance and physical qualities. Kulu looks like he had a late growth-spurt and now he doesn’t have full control of his locomotive movement. Hopefully he’s one of those players that grows into his body when he gets older.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Don’t really understand the hate this guy gets. He just turned 21. If his teammates were better finishers he’d have a lot more assists. He’s still got his own issues but he’s so young it’s way too early to give up on him. Give him to a real manager and I bet you’ll see a jump in consistency. Bayern is smart to try and buy low.
He’s a talented player but still very raw. I think that in-form Dybala is his ceiling.

Nonetheless, I actually don’t think that decision making is his biggest weakness. Instead I think that it might be balance and physical qualities. Kulu looks like he had a late growth-spurt and now he doesn’t have full control of his locomotive movement. Hopefully he’s one of those players that grows into his body when he gets older.
all jokes aside i see a serie b level player. no pace, same trick pony with questionable decision making. he isn't even good enough to be a bench player here to be honest.

send him on loan to some lower level club

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Looks far more comfortable on the left. What a surprise.
and chiesa looks better on the right.

yet both played the whole season on the opposite sides.

i guess it was one of those terrific ideas like the hybrid formation, the 2-man midfield (because our mids play better in a similar setup), forcing to play from the back (we conceded a penalty today from that), or the idiotic, not fine tuned pressing which usually ended up in a counter.:pirlo:

i mean was it too hard to see that none of those are working?

i can't wait for pirlo (and paratici) to leave. let's get a proper coach and forget this season.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Considering how shit our whole team is, he's not even doing that bad, despite him being turtle quite often. He has 1000 minutes less than our players with most minutes, yet he still delivered 11 goals+assists so far. I think he'll do quite good with a new coach and proper instructions. People were/are very harsh on him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)