Dejan Kulusevski (9 Viewers)

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Not his fault. Everytime he gets the ball, he has 2 players on him and his back turned to goal. The whole team is not playing well so a 20 year old talented winger is not going to do miracles.

He plays well when he is running at oppositions defences, Not when he backpasses to Deligt or cuadrado.
It's quite the obvious problem.. Not only are we always playing the same stereotype sideways passes. We're also playing them, like really really slowly. Take 2-3 touches, maybe 2-3 more and then release the ball. If we had 2 extra midfielders who could play some one- or two-touch football, we'd maybe get the ball upfront before everyone gets double marked.

And Kulu is a passer first. He's not the greatest of dribblers like Douglas Costa so he needs more movement upfront as well. Surely we'll give him another season.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Not his fault. Everytime he gets the ball, he has 2 players on him and his back turned to goal. The whole team is not playing well so a 20 year old talented winger is not going to do miracles.

He plays well when he is running at oppositions defences, Not when he backpasses to Deligt or cuadrado.
you are right about the player being surrouned by two players and no back up.

buts he's a professional football. it's expected to able to pass the ball. he constanly makes wrong decisions.. constantly. every match. multiple times per match.

you wanna see an example of a player that makes right decisions consistently? chiesa the other young winger we got this season.

- - - Updated - - -

Forum in shambles, when rakib is the one making the most sense
stop defending kulu u cuck

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
you are right about the player being surrouned by two players and no back up.

buts he's a professional football. it's expected to able to pass the ball. he constanly makes wrong decisions.. constantly. every match. multiple times per match.

you wanna see an example of a player that makes right decisions consistently? chiesa the other young winger we got this season.

- - - Updated - - -

stop defending kulu u cuck
I think the same

Something is sistematically wrong in the way this so called pro plays. I have serious doubts thatba new coach could make him work in juve.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
Its our fault: we spent way too much on an obviously underdeveloped player and gave him too much responsibility.

I dont blame Kulu for that. He shouldnt be a starter at all but rather learning his craft and observing a world class player that keeps him benched and restricts him to 20/15 minute cameos.

We dont have anyone to mentor him and he is way too fragile to start on a consistent basis.

What a mess of a situation.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Chiesa is 3 years older to be fair.

Kulu will improve his decision making eventually.

Im more worried about the raw aspects of his footballing ability, like his balance and body control.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Hard to say. Zaniolo is obviously more talented but at least Kulusevski has functioning knees.
That's why I ask. Zaniolo is potentially on another level to Kulu imo, but will he be able to stay healthy? It's a gamble I'd be willing to take, we have to take some risks with the current situation

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
That's why I ask. Zaniolo is potentially on another level to Kulu imo, but will he be able to stay healthy? It's a gamble I'd be willing to take, we have to take some risks with the current situation
You're writing Kulu off? The kid is still just 20, and you want him out already? It's his first season here and so many thing are going on...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)