Dejan Kulusevski (27 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I think he's back. He was underperforming and like doing not effort at all for some weird reason but last couple of games he looks more into his old season form.. Keep it up Kulu

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Don't know what to think of this kid.

One minute he looks unplayable then the next he seems gassed and stands with a strange posture.

I don't know how match fit he is at times but yet he can change a game with the blink of an eye.
It's a big leap from playing once a week at Parma with no pressure to playing with us and our busy schedule

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I think he's back. He was underperforming and like doing not effort at all for some weird reason but last couple of games he looks more into his old season form.. Keep it up Kulu
He also looks much more effective and dangerous when he’s playing as a second striker/trequartista sort of role. He’s still good/ok out wide on the right or left, but he seems a lot more comfortable and composed in the centre. Some of those touches, passes and through balls he was setting his teammates up with last night were sensational.

If Dybala is still injured and unavailable against Merda, I’d definitely start him in the form he’s in.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Post match he said that yesterday's position is the one he wants to play. If he does there is no pointing in buying Stuff, but I wonder if Mr Pirlo agrees with him.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
He is probably one of our most intelligent creative players. I think he has suffered from fitness issues as some has mentioned. He can give so much more than he is giving now, yet we still see his potential. I hope he can get back to his hustling and crazy stamina that he showed last season.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Its funny and some of u will bash me for it, but currently his spell at Juve reminds me of first season for Bernardeschi with us. Beign a rotation player and having few good actions each time he comes in, usually scoring or assisting. Berna had 5 g 6a in 1100 mins that season and some of us - even I if i remember correctly - were claiming he is better than Dybala and Paulo should hit the bench. Hopefully, Kulu doesnt go Bernas way.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Good game, full of running despite clearly tiring midway through the second half, nice goal and assist. Should have scored 2 others but should have gone for power on his first one and placed the second, they weren't awful shots though.

I'd be more than happy if we used him as a backup striker instead of buying Scamacca in this window.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Missed a bunch of absolute sitters again and lacks that touch of finesse in the final decisions, but other than that fantastic game and 1 goal + 1 assist is what should be needed to put a game like this to bed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)