Dejan Kulusevski (8 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Nice cameo.
People were worrying way too much about this guy. He's 20 ffs.
Ridiculous.

If anything he has a bunch of really good performances give his age and lack of experience. 3 goals and what about 4 or 5 assists now? And he isn’t even a starter and hasn’t cemented a position in the team yet either

He will be a fundamental player for us sooner or later. He’s extremely talented.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Ridiculous.

If anything he has a bunch of really good performances give his age and lack of experience. 3 goals and what about 4 or 5 assists now? And he isn’t even a starter and hasn’t cemented a position in the team yet either

He will be a fundamental player for us sooner or later. He’s extremely talented.
Unselfishly put Mckennie over with that goal and did the 'job'.

Eventually he'll grab that brass ring. His time will come.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
He is 20, he has had enough very good games to make everyone relax about his talent. Great match last night, excellent impact.

Don't think he can play LW as effectively honestly. He is not really a player that provides that much width, his whole thing is moving centrally and setting up his left foot in front goal. More a player to cut-in than a player to stretch the field, as opposed to Chiesa. For now he can rotate positions right and central, he plays enough and we have too many games for anyone to play 100% of minutes.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I am a huge fan, but the kid is not ready to be a regular starter. I support Pirlo's decision to prefer Chiesa, and even Ramsey.
Kulu is way too inconsistent, due to his youth. His decision making is where he should improve a lot (that will 100% be fixed in the future) and his defensive positioning needs fixing too. What I have no doubt though is that he will become a top top player. But it will take at least 2 or 3 years for him to reach that level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)