Dejan Kulusevski (14 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
guys hear me out.

what iffff he is wasted as a winger and treq.?

what if his best position is as a regista?

like pirlo. too wasted playing high up, but given time from deep can make things happen.
but he has a high assist and score ratio, so no we better put him t deliver upfront. I dont want him to go the same path as poor Pjanic...who came here as a top assister only to be turned to something else

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I really think this "lack of pace" is completely over exaggerated. I've seen him run away from players this season.

An underwhelming game, but lets be honest who didn't have a bad game today? Tek? We've got far bigger issues to fix before worrying about a 20 year old who is starting for us in his second season in senior football.

Fix the system and he will play better, I'm confident about that.
And give him a specific role, explain it to him and don’t fucking make radical changes every two games.
Also I am afraid him and Dybala are getting in each other’s way.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
And give him a specific role, explain it to him and don’t fucking make radical changes every two games.
Also I am afraid him and Dybala are getting in each other’s way.
We should move to 4-2-3-1 when one of Morata or Ronaldo are unavailable.
It will allow Dybala, Chiesa and Kulusevski to flourish at the same time.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Not surprising to see a young player have a sudden drop in form and confidence, but it has been a sharp decline. I thought he had a stronger mentality than this so hopefully he bounces back soon. At one point he (literally) looked like a fish out of water, floundering around on the pitch lol.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Not surprising to see a young player have a sudden drop in form and confidence, but it has been a sharp decline. I thought he had a stronger mentality than this so hopefully he bounces back soon. At one point he (literally) looked like a fish out of water, floundering around on the pitch lol.
No one should be sursprised by this. He has literally zero reference points; Pirlo keeps putting him in different positions with different tasks and different people around him. The moment he gives Kulu a fixed position and surrounding, he'll be fine.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
No one should be sursprised by this. He has literally zero reference points; Pirlo keeps putting him in different positions with different tasks and different people around him. The moment he gives Kulu a fixed position and surrounding, he'll be fine.
Pirlo said he has always been playing treq.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
A few bad game but I think that's totally normal considering how IMO his game relying on open space to run and pass. We all know we are not creating a lot of them right now

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
It was pissing me off seing Cuadrado never looked to pass him the ball when he was making his diagonal runs. Same thing happened a few games ago when McKennie made diagonal runs on Cuadrado's flank and Cuadrado always went the other way.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
His awkward ball control, lack of pace, strength and vision have nothing to do with Pirlo playing him in different attacking positions. It's not like Pirlo was playing him as a right back or something.

In my opinion, the kid is just not as talented as he was portrayed to be.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
He has played second striker, right wing, left wing and trequartista. Pirlo is spitting bullshit if he actually said that.
Basically what you said is a definition of a trequartista. He can't be glued to the middle of the field but needs to find spaces.

- - - Updated - - -

His awkward ball control, lack of pace, strength and vision have nothing to do with Pirlo playing him in different attacking positions. It's not like Pirlo was playing him as a right back or something.

In my opinion, the kid is just not as talented as he was portrayed to be.
Awkward ball control, lack of pace and strength brought him double digits in goals and assists last season? :Lol: or was it all luck? :Shocked: I'm sure Koulibaly shares your opinion after Kulu owned him in two games between Parma and Napoli last season.

- - - Updated - - -

He seems to be instructed to be stuck on right wing getting in the way of teammates. He hasn't been used in Treq free role in some time.
Look, there's Ronaldo and LM on the left, Morata and two CMs in the middle so where do you expect him to position himself? Looking at yesterday's game when we had 10 players on the opposition's half there's very little space to operate in.

Last edited:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Basically what you said is a definition of a trequartista. He can't be glued to the middle of the field but needs to find spaces.
Dude, not at all. That's a TQ in one game... Sticking a whole game on the right flank and sticking the next full game on the left flank is not what a trequartista does. Especially not if it's a 3-4-1-2 with those defensive responsibilities. Just look at the games and it's obvious. The rest is bullsh*t.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)