Dejan Kulusevski (34 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
It baffles me how some are ready to write him off so soon... still has plenty of room for improvement left in him, lots of experiments still going on in the team and it’s not that far off at all saying that he is still only adjusting to the new environment and imo certainly doesn’t help that Pirlo hasn’t quite yet figured him out either.

Just as others pointed out, he is actually quite versatile presumably and i think a more central role could actually benefit him more and cover for some of his shortcomings aswell.
It's the bipolar nature of Tuz, and sports fans in general.
People were hyping Pirlo up as the next Cruyff and Kulusevski as the next Robben after the opening game against Sampdoria.
After the game vs Roma, Pirlo was worse than Delneri and Ferrara.
It's the same with Dybala. People are shitting on him for his awful season and are saying he was never good to begin with. Great revisionism guys.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
It's the bipolar nature of Tuz, and sports fans in general.
People were hyping Pirlo up as the next Cruyff and Kulusevski as the next Robben after the opening game against Sampdoria.
After the game vs Roma, Pirlo was worse than Delneri and Ferrara.
It's the same with Dybala. People are shitting on him for his awful season and are saying he was never good to begin with. Great revisionism guys.
this is true. i called him next robben but i was wrong. i was so so wrong.

he is next berna.

he can't do a simple thing like pass a ball to an open space running ronaldo with no pressure on him. other teams have actual young talents like sancho, and halaand and rodrygo. we have this turd.

thank god for de ligt.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Really what does he do neither he has pace nor vision or does any defensive work
I really think this "lack of pace" is completely over exaggerated. I've seen him run away from players this season.

An underwhelming game, but lets be honest who didn't have a bad game today? Tek? We've got far bigger issues to fix before worrying about a 20 year old who is starting for us in his second season in senior football.

Fix the system and he will play better, I'm confident about that.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I really think this "lack of pace" is completely over exaggerated. I've seen him run away from players this season.

An underwhelming game, but lets be honest who didn't have a bad game today? Tek? We've got far bigger issues to fix before worrying about a 20 year old who is starting for us in his second season in senior football.

Fix the system and he will play better, I'm confident about that.
So he needs a system to fit in as he doesn't have any outstanding qualities to stand out should be loaned to Atlanta

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Was it a coincidence we started threatening them as soon as he leaves the pitch? I think not.
Not a good game but you are quick to writte him off. Coincidence that we started playing better against Verona when he was brought in? His good game against Sampdoria? Just a fluke. Hes a young player, still finding his feet and adjusting to new surrounding. No reason to hate.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
So he needs a system to fit in as he doesn't have any outstanding qualities to stand out should be loaned to Atlanta
No, I don't mean that at all. He seems versatile enough to play in multiple systems.

What I mean is that the team is all over the place at the moment and hugely dysfunctional that it is very hard to show what he can do. It would take a phenomenon to put in good performances as a 20 year old in this team at the moment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)