Dejan Kulusevski (22 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I do not believe in this kid. His decision making is awful while his pace makes him look like he's 35 years old. The only way for him to succeed is to bulk up and try to be a hold up striker.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I do not believe in this kid. His decision making is awful while his pace makes him look like he's 35 years old. The only way for him to succeed is to bulk up and try to be a hold up striker.
Not sure if serious. The guy is 20 f*cking years old. You can't expect him to carry the team on his back.
It's not a coincidence he always plays better when Cristiano is on the field. Our attacking play is just horrifying in terms of ball movement.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Knee jerks aside...Nothing to worry about, especially with a clueless organised team. Except for 1 thing, all his good performances are when he starts. He seems to be clueless/off his game when he is subbed on (except Verona? he hopped on then?). Maybe one of those players who needs a bit of time and space to get in rythm in his game.

Last edited:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Knee jerks aside...Nothing to worry about, especially with a clueless organised team. Except for 1 thing, all his good performances are when he starts. He seems to be clueless/off his game when he is subbed on (except Verona? he hopped on then?). Maybe one of those players who needs a bit of time and space to get in rythm in his game.
wasted 40 million on this chump when we could have signed mikhytarian

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Not sure if serious. The guy is 20 f*cking years old. You can't expect him to carry the team on his back.
It's not a coincidence he always plays better when Cristiano is on the field. Our attacking play is just horrifying in terms of ball movement.
Explain to me how he's going to gain more pace growing older. If you don't have decent pace at 20 years old then you better be technically sound and have great vision to be potentially at "Juve level" and he's got none.

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
From what I see this year and from what I saw last year at Parma, Kulu is pretty limited under Pirlo in terms of position. Playing him a wingback is not going him any good and the fact that he’s almost never in a position to finish an attack with a key pass or goal leads to bad performances. The guy needs to be free to roam in 4-3-3 to unlock his potential, not exchanging short passes with Cuadrado until both of them are closed down.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
Explain to me how he's going to gain more pace growing older. If you don't have decent pace at 20 years old then you better be technically sound and have great vision to be potentially at "Juve level" and he's got none.
separation of U-21 (junior) team and tournament (in club and NT level) from senior team is not for nothing
not all great player played like superstar and had great decision making when they were under 23 y.o.
there is always a room for development before their peak age.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
We've got an incredible talent here and people are pissed because he didn't perform well. Shocking.

The biggest thing to worry about is our (incompetent) coach. There are issues to be fixed, primarily our mid, but Kulusevski is the last thing to worry about.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He cant do shit as long as dybala is always getting in his way.
That's because our organization is non-existent. They all look rather clueless even when it's casual running.

Sarri is a horrible coach, yes, he simply is. But I don't think I've ever seen this team in this state and with such disbalance. Even during Del Neri era we were shit but at least we resembled something. Not to mention that we had a bad team then. But this... this is simply horrible.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He cant do shit as long as dybala is always getting in his way.
Since when can't a AM/Winger not play with a forward? Its silly to pin the zero presence of any organisation on the players. Everyone run in to eachothers spaces all the time. No matter what players on the field. Because they have no gameplan or real instructions of how to operate as a unit. Its routine to see them out of position these 2 months.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)