Dejan Kulusevski (20 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
this game, bar the good offensive perfomance, we could see him working his ass off in defence and pressing, something we wont really get from Dybala. And again he is expectional player with his tricky shoots and passes which none expects, really liking this.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Whenever he's on the pitch all I hear is:
Yes, "Kulu, Kulu, Kuluuu". Especially when we defend, someone (from the bench, I guess) keeps shouting at him and gives him instructions. I'm guessing the kid has the legs to run everywhere, but still doesn't have the required tactical awareness in the defensive phase, so we are teaching him that. He used to run 12km per 90 minutes all season last year, and I am guessing we are trying to reduce the needless running and replace it with better positioning, which would give him more energy for the attacking phase of the game.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
why this guy looks like he clumsy with ball?

remminds of alex sandro first season. he would make a dribble but look so clumsy doing it. kulu is same.

clumsy player.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
He has a really strange style. Every touch, dribble, or pass, looks clumsy, too long, like he is about to lose the ball, but he makes it work and creates something useful more often than not.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Was an absolute joke of a player in the ~20 minutes he played.

Over the past few games, I'm honestly starting to doubt his potential. I don't really rate his awkwardness on the ball or how slow he is.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The boy thinks and acts hastily, some times too fast for his team, in time he will grow slower and the team around him faster, we need fast wings, he is a better option than Douglas C.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)