Dejan Kulusevski (24 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
It's a bit of a heresy, but I almost would feel better if McD started this game vs Lazio, for balance purposes and workrate in the mid. I love Kulu, but I feel it's too many pure offensive players at once (Chiesa, Kulu, Ronaldo, Morata, not mentioning Cuadrado).

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 16, 2020
He still plays to shy. A bit to much respect for his teammates. At Parma he often had those nice runs from their side to the box of the opponent, but with us he decides to pass the ball a bit to early. Besides that good game and showed his potential. I really like this guy. This was the exact role I like to see him playing.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He still plays to shy. A bit to much respect for his teammates.
When you're 20 and you do all the job to put yourself in a position to score, but Messi, Zlatan or Ronaldo are also playing for your team, you pass to them.
You have to earn your right not to pass, and you don't earn it with potential. It will take Kulu some great performances and many passes to Ronaldo before he gets to take a shot on goal with Ronaldo too in a great position. Then Ronaldo will give him thumbs up for the try. After that Kulu will know when exactly to pass and when to shoot.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
When you're 20 and you do all the job to put yourself in a position to score, but Messi, Zlatan or Ronaldo are also playing for your team, you pass to them.
You have to earn your right not to pass, and you don't earn it with potential. It will take Kulu some great performances and many passes to Ronaldo before he gets to take a shot on goal with Ronaldo too in a great position. Then Ronaldo will give him thumbs up for the try. After that Kulu will know when exactly to pass and when to shoot.
From his interviews, he seems to be on your page.

Jun 16, 2020
I agree. It will come with time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)