Dejan Kulusevski (67 Viewers)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
This guy has bernadeschi written all over him.
How so? This guy is able to shield the ball and is able to make a good final pass unlike Berna.

The worst thing Juve did with Berna is bulk him to try and evolve him into some kind of vice Ronaldo. He was always better at slicing through defences with his old crack hoe physique that complimented his lightning acceleration.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
How so? This guy is able to shield the ball and is able to make a good final pass unlike Berna.

The worst thing Juve did with Berna is bulk him to try and evolve him into some kind of vice Ronaldo. He was always better at slicing through defences in that old crack hoe physique he used to have.
So was Berna at Viola. He seemed amazing. Tall, fast, a good eye for play, a great left foot and engaged. Albeit sometimes with a bit of a heaby first touch.

Reminds me of Kulu tbh.

Sendt fra min CLT-L29 med Tapatalk

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
So was Berna at Viola. He seemed amazing. Tall, fast, a good eye for play, a great left foot and engaged. Albeit sometimes with a bit of a heaby first touch.

Reminds me of Kulu tbh.

Sendt fra min CLT-L29 med Tapatalk
Agreed, although I would say Berna was more speed than as well rounded as Kulu seems.

I guess the only thing to say is time will tell because who would have predicted Berna would have progressed into such a turgid player when we signed him back then.

I think Kulu works well as long as we use him correctly, he seems to be mentally strong which should help him too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)