Dejan Kulusevski (10 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah can’t say it’s wrong but he’s not established yet with NT to have this reaction on live TV. In the dressing room it’s only his right to ask for clarifications.
I am one of his biggest fans and I am worried with the Suárez purchase he won’t be an undisputed for us at least from the beginning so hopefully he understands that such reactions won’t fly with us.
For the moment it’s just me being personally worried nothing more.
I agree with you it seems bit bold for not yet established NT player, but I actually saw him being interviewed for this, and he was calm and unemotional, just straight to the point opinion and said he is fine with it. So I won't worry for this alone.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I agree with you it seems bit bold for not yet established NT player, but I actually saw him being interviewed for this, and he was calm and unemotional, just straight to the point opinion and said he is fine with it. So I won't worry for this alone.
What if they bench him for Henrik Larsson in the next game?

Jun 16, 2020

Milan star Ibrahimovic even weighed in on the issue with a Twitter message citing this story.
“It’s an absolute joke! More proof that incompetent people in the wrong positions are suffocating Swedish football.”

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
1. Zlatan.
2. Henrik Larsson.
3. Tomas Brolin (magic)
4. Fredrik Ljungberg.
5. Patrik Andersson.
I completely forgot Patrik Andersson existed.

One of my favourite right backs ever was Roland Nilsson. He was so calm and measured on the ball, just what you want for the position.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hehe yeah Ronald Nilsson was a classic no nonsense solid role super veteran. One of the most balanced players I ever seen.

Tho unassuming, Patrik Andersson is pretty much the only top tier defender Sweden has produced in long time, pretty low key guy, pretty much a real class defender. Maybe Lindelof right now can have similar accomplished career.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I only remember Brolin from the WC in 1994 where he was indeed one of the marquee players. He was only 24. But that's also where his career ended. Nothing at all after that and retired before he turned 30.
Despite that, just like Osman, I'd also include him among the best 5 Swedish players I've seen.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Injuries ruined him, litterally, crippling career ending injuries. But was real special talent in Euro 92, Parma years then WC94, was on his way to become a top player. Ljungberg had a better top club career, but very few who have seen both would dream to take Freddie over Brolin.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)