Dejan Kulusevski (10 Viewers)

Juve FC

Jul 11, 2016
Someone posted this in on one of his Youtube highlight videos

"As a Parma fan and all time football addict I watched all this guy’s games this year: he’s more of an UNREAL player than you can see in these short videos. Something in between De Bruyne (but faster) and Robben (but he can use even his right foot). And he runs like crazy for 95 minutes. And in one entire season he only had a small injury keeping him out for only one match. In 6 months he will make so many inattentive observers like and at the end of next season he will be in the 100million range value. Keep an eye on him... "

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What did he say that is so wrong? "it was a strange decision but i have to respect the decision"?

so unprofessional... how will Pirlo manage him? meltdown imminent!

Meanwhile Arthur is refusing to play (while under contact) at Barca and drunk driving into walls.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
That pass at 0:33 was filthy. He is surrounded by numerous French players, it was a brilliant bit of skill to toe-poke the ball through traffic. Would‘be been better if his teammate had actually been able to control the pass.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
That pass at 0:33 was filthy. He is surrounded by numerous French players, it was a brilliant bit of skill to toe-poke the ball through traffic. Would‘be been better if his teammate had actually been able to control the pass.
I have convinced myself that this guy will be the best signing since Dybala. Really hope I'm right about that.
Simps

Sendt fra min CLT-L29 med Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I don't like that
Not wrong, it was surprising, he was benched for a low level really old player who cant play wing. He was asked on the spot about it and had an honest reaction. His coach have to explain to him why (because he was too afraid of France, went with unnecessarily defensive choice).

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Not wrong, it was surprising, he was benched for a low level really old player who cant play wing. He was asked on the spot about it and had an honest reaction. His coach have to explain to him why (because he was too afraid of France, went with unnecessarily defensive choice).
Yeah can’t say it’s wrong but he’s not established yet with NT to have this reaction on live TV. In the dressing room it’s only his right to ask for clarifications.
I am one of his biggest fans and I am worried with the Suárez purchase he won’t be an undisputed for us at least from the beginning so hopefully he understands that such reactions won’t fly with us.
For the moment it’s just me being personally worried nothing more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)