Dedication time: STAR! (1 Viewer)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Oh no! :eek: Dedication time... With my 2500 posts I am officially a star. :star: I'd like to say a few words, and dedicate them to a bunch of nutters.

Martin: Makin the forum... bla bla bla, keeping it running... bla bla bla... Moderating it... bla bla bla,
But most important, thanks for being a cool and fair person. For teaching me some lessons and just for the chat here and there :) Thanks! :thumb:

Erik: The evil mod! :devil: Thanks for all the funny chats. We agree on lots of things (like our hatred towards the word soccer ;) ) But thankfully not on everything. That would just be boring. :) Stay cool and a bit wacky :D

Tom: Thanks for writing tons of silly and amusing posts and for writing tons of interesting posts as well... oh and for not writing your book ;) Like Erik... stay kewl and a bit wacky... I really enjoy it :)

Vit: Well, it's been a while and now I'm not so sure you will come back. But anyways... thanks for being the sweet girl that you are. Keep watching those wack movies. ;) :)

DJ: You're nuts and I like it. It's always fun to chat with your sorry arse. :D Thanks for keeping the forums "alive" when there's so many depressed people around :)

dpforever: Thanks for being the ultimate DP fan (really needed when we've got that Zizou dude running around ;) :D ) and for providing us with many interesting posts. Keep it up :)

Nekton: Where the hell are you? Thanks for your many many many many many movies and tons of other things... :)

Majed: Thanks for all the funny posts and for defending the new Juve jersey... I like it too! ;) :D I enjoy chatting with you, so keep it up and don't run away :)

Ian: Enjoy your honeymoon dude! :) I hope to see you back here sometime. I enjoy your posts, especially the ones about VDS and how you spell his name :D

gigi's twin: I've never seen anything like it... What a posting-crazy chick we've got here. Keep up the good work :)

Lac: well... erhmmm, thank you for... dunno. You're such a smartass and I like it :D Keep posting those funny and somewhat interesting words of yours. :)

Oded: Wassup dude? :) Another fella I like chatting with. Thanks for most of your posts... keep it up. :D

Hydde: Wassup you wack-ass-Lukaz-hating-son-of-a-burro. Keep posting that crazy shit and show me some more of those drawings dude! :) :D

Torkel: Thanks for the interesting and funny posts. Nice that we are still talking after the little Scandinavian fight :D Oh and thanks for visiting the danish Juve forum :thumb: :)

Shadowfax: Thanks for setting us straight when we're talking about something we don't know shit about. I really enjoy your posts, they're probably the most interesting ones around. :D :)

BloodOnMoral: Another fast-posting-girl :thumb: I enjoy your company, so keep up posting like a mad chick and show me some of those drawings already! ;) :D

-Fantasista- (known as Godot these days) : For your funny, kind and interesting contribution to this forum. Keep it up dude! ;) So when's Martin coming back? You miss your real username??? :D

DaJuve: You rally crazy fanatic nut :D Thanks for being a cool dude. :)

Dylan: All though you have been saying suckass things about me lately ;) :D I still enjoy chatting with you... especially in spanish :D Gracias por ser una cabra fea que atornilla alrededor con los burros tontos. :D

Damn... this is taking forever... I'll just throw around some names now. Thanks to these guys as well...
nina, Paranoia, lilianna, DarkSoul, fabiana-juve :LOL: , Greg, Darin, -S-, Sivori, Espectro, hoshi, Loppan, Zizou, Bongiovi, Zambrotta, Vinman, Co0l-GiRl, The_G_O_A_T, NeLLy, Jun-Hide, Fliakis, gray, Holden, K10, maxmc, bahraini...

I probably forgot alot... sorry

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
Congrats Kaliman, I am soon joining you on the pitch. ;)

In times when everyone is leaving, I came to think of that you were away for a couple of months during winter/spring what happened?

OP
Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #16
    Thanks CoOl-GiRl and Zambrotta :)

++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
    In times when everyone is leaving, I came to think of that you were away for a couple of months during winter/spring what happened?
    I was really really busy. Besides school I had two jobs and absolutely no energy left for anything else...

OP
    Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #18
    How did I find time... I dunno, but I was really stressed.

I didn't spend so much time on my website at the time. Thankfully I have a crew there, who all work alot. :)

One job consisted of loading trucks in a shipping firm :sleepy:
    The other was at a restaurant, doing all sorts of crap :groan:

But it all paid well, and my summer is great :extatic:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)