Deco (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
From channel4.com
Deco admits "it's Inter or Chelsea"
Monday 9 June, 2008

Deco has confirmed “my future lies between Chelsea and Inter” and Jose Mourinho could prove a decisive factor.

The midfielder has been one of the Nerazzurri’s prime targets ever since Mourinho took over at the club, although he had also been wanted by predecessor Roberto Mancini.

“At this moment I have only two possibilities – Chelsea or Inter,” the Barcelona man told El Mundo Deportivo.

“I have not sealed a deal with either of them, though. I have not yet decided upon my future, as I have to meet with me agent and see what is best for me.

“I certainly will not go to a club that I don’t like or that won’t allow me to win trophies, as that is my objective.”

Inter have won three consecutive Serie A titles, but that wasn’t enough to prevent Mancini’s dismissal.

Mourinho has been brought in with the express intention of aiming for the Champions League victory and he has already won that competition with Deco at Porto.

“Undoubtedly my rapport with Mourinho is excellent and that does factor into my decision, but I have to view many other elements too,” continued the Portuguese international.

“Inter are a good squad that satisfy the aspirations of any player. So do Chelsea, where many of my friends currently play.”

Sep 1, 2002
Deco will come to Italy, it has just been anounced on Skit-news.com:
It is supposed he will go to a club in Torino: in honour of that fact, it is quoted as him say that he will wear the name of "Uno" on his back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)