Deco (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
With Juve he wouldn't need to think about covering for Iniesta, Messi, Ronaldinho, Eto'o and Henry. He would be free to focus on creating more than being responsible defensively.
I see that you have took the avatar idea I gave you to heart. Good job :D

it would have better had it been Mancini's head on a baby body though with tears coming down... still great icon.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
:D

That crying baby face was so Mancini though...having that stupid Mancio face with tears on a baby body was a good idea too.

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
If we get him like Inter did with Figo, for 5-6 mils he would be good adition. Otherwise I wouldn't take him.

I think we won't get him anyway

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Just wondering, can Deco play on the left or right of midfield or only as a CM and AMC?

Deco would be great for our team for the next two or three years, but then we would have to go over this process once again.
QUOTE]
No i dont think he can, he's never played there before i believe.

If Deco comes on the cheap you would have to be a complete retard to say no, but if it was between Diego and Deco, then i would choose Diego.
No shit sherlock?!!

With Juve he wouldn't need to think about covering for Iniesta, Messi, Ronaldinho, Eto'o and Henry. He would be free to focus on creating more than being responsible defensively.
dfinitely true:agree:
how old is he? hes quality but we dont really need him
Yeah because your midfield is just oozing creativity:shifty:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i think he could be a good option for now, he has the CL experience needed to help drive this team. his is one factor, but everything else makes sense.

my concern is how long we would have him for.

Do we just bite the bullet and buy a diego to last us 5 or so seasons?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
With Deco things would look better IMO

Buffon

Zebina - Legro - Andrade - ?

Deco - Zanetti - Sissoko

Camo - Trez - Del Piero

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
Deco isn't too old. He's in a perfect age for us, because he will play at high level for about 2 years more, that's the time Giovinco needs to become a great player and then take Deco's place.

nabulio

Jan 31, 2008
Agreed, in ideal world that could work.

i believe Gio is more a midfielder than an attacker.

We will see, the fact is, we need one of the Deco - Diego - Hamšík trio (I don´t think VDV is the solution so that´s why I left him out)

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Agreed, in ideal world that could work.

i believe Gio is more a midfielder than an attacker.

We will see, the fact is, we need one of the Deco - Diego - Hamšík trio (I don´t think VDV is the solution so that´s why I left him out)
Diego first option. Deco this year isn't doing very well plus the guy will be 31 next year, two more years max left in his football career. :frown:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
With Deco things would look better IMO

Buffon

Zebina - Legro - Andrade - ?

Deco - Zanetti - Sissoko

Camo - Trez - Del Piero
Chielleni?? i understand your not a fan:D

On a serious note..Ranieri will never play that formation..but it looks very impressive:agree:

Mar 30, 2006
I think Buying Deco would be a great signing. That way we get a good attacking mid without breaking the bank on a 30 million player like Diego.

This way we spend on Hamsik maby and bring back Giovinco and we have a overall much stronger club then we would if we only buy say Diego alone. I think Diego would be great but we will have alot of games next season and this will give us a deeper team.

Zanetti, Sissoko, Hamsik, Camo, Deco, Nocerino, Marchiso, Giovinco....

very deep midfield.

Sure Deco will be 31 but his game does not depend on his speed or anything ... and we can rotate him with giovinco or camo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)