Deco (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
Spanish Press: Juventus Deco

DiarioSport claims that veteran Barcelona midfielder Deco is a summer transfer signing for Juventus...

With Juventus looking to strengthen ahead of a probable return to European football next season, Barcelona's midfield ace Deco has been suggested as a new signing.

The Brazilian-born Portuguese international, who will be 31 when the new Serie A season begins, is facing increased squad competition at Barcelona since the arrival of Yaya Toure.

It was thought that he may in fact have left Camp Nou during the last close season, but he remains a semi-regular member of coach Frank Rijkaard's lineup.

Nonetheless, with both Juventus and Barcelona likely to make a few changes in summer, he could be on his way to Turin, particularly if fellow Portuguese midfielder and Turin misfit Tiago leaves the Old Lady.

Steve Michaels, Goal.com

http://www.sport.es/default.asp?idpublicacio_PK=44&idioma=CAS&idtipusrecurs_PK=7&idnoticia_PK=480098

Buy on AliExpress.com

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Wouldn't mind this at all but I prefer VdV or Diego over him, mainly because they can be a buy for many years to come while Deco would be only good for 2 seasons or so.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
It was only a matter of time until a cheap alternative to vdV or Diego was linked to us.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Only if he comes in a package with Mourinho.
Forget about him already, way too expensive.
it would be shame getting deco instead of Van der Vaart or Diego
cheap bastard john elkann's choices are always cheap
:agree:
It was only a matter of time until a cheap alternative to vdV or Diego was linked to us.
:agree:
deco is in shit form , i would not suggest juve to take him
And you can know :p

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
You know the old saying though form is temporary and class is..

I'd welcome Deco in a heartbeat. Fantastic player. He has the class, technique and elegance only few players have. He does everything with such cognitive ease, like Pirlo for example.

Deco might be on the old side, but he'd improve our midfield so much. I'd love him here.

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006

I'd welcome Deco in a heartbeat. Fantastic player. He has the class, technique and elegance only few players have. He does everything with such cognitive ease, like Pirlo for example.

Deco might be on the old side, but he'd improve our midfield so much. I'd love him here.
My thought exactly. Agreed 100%. :tup:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005

as always dom you speak complete sense, deco is a cut above everything we have right now and woudl complement our midfield excellently by adding teh creative spark that we so badly need

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

No one's doubting Deco's quality and what he would bring to our midfield. It's just sad to see we're once again going for a cheaper/older alternative.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
But I think we are closes to Deco since he would be cheapest.I mean he`s also like 20mln euros but the thing is that Barca want Tiago so we would get Deco for 10mln + Tiago.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

20mil for a 31 year old Deco? 2 years ago, yeah, but now I think that's too much mate. A straight swap with Tiago could be more likely IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)