De Rossi (1 Viewer)

njork10

Jun 30, 2005
In the cuper days he was easily inters best player especially in the champions league.Still cant believe why mancini didnt use him more often

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
De Rossi is good, and all around mifielder who has the passing game. But I feel he is too much in love with Roma himself, I doubt he would leave Roma much less join Juve.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by juvefc_robin ] ++

Overrated means that everybody thinks he is good but he isn't. De Rossi is good and with his age he can became even greater. Overrated isn't a good word for him.
Thanks alot for explaining, I didn't know that :rolleyes:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
De Rossi was impressive but there is still a lot to learn to become a Juve starter, let him mature there and when he will be ready he may do they great step in his carrier:D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
De Rossi is twice the player Emerson will ever be, on and off the pitch, at least he knows that loyalty is...

Seriously Nicole, you need to buy yourself some objectivity, it's almost painful trying to discuss anything with you.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Seriously Nicole, you need to buy yourself some objectivity, it's almost painful trying to discuss anything with you.
So what? I am emtional (in case you havent noticed)

And I hope Emerson breaks his leg :fero:

OP
Juventinoo

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
  • Thread Starter #32
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    De Rossi is twice the player Emerson will ever be, on and off the pitch, at least he knows that loyalty is...

loyalty ?

yes....when this belongs to ur country.....
    yes...when this belongs to ur family...
    yes...when this belongs to ur religion..
    yes...when this belongs to ur love...
    yes....yes.....
    but when we r talking about professional or in another words...moneywise life....there is nothing called loyalty....for u for example...when u have a big offer from another company...u will refuse to take it coz of loyalty ...i don't think so....however....don't think am happy to say so....coz this is Globalization , every thing now is counted on moneywise...every thing now turned to produce money....from food ...till .........and this also with all of sadness ...includes football....where the upper 4 yes ...u can't buy it by money ...u can't buy love or ..or...or...

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
    IMO, a player called loyal to his club when he give all that he can can do with his current club. Doesnt mean that he have to stay forever to his club. But in some case, a player is become an ikon to his club, he play to his club and stay forever, like Maldini. but this is a really rare case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)