De intelligentia hominis (1 Viewer)

Dec 27, 2003
Greetings all,

I just wanted to share with you the content of a PM that has been sent to me by a certain Hoori :

ale

shut ur mouth...del piero the best of all.if u can't understand the meaning of intelligence,it would be normal to deny ale as the most intelligent footballer.so just SHUT UP

So for this Hoori specimen, I have two questions :

1) I was not aware that an intelligent player is automatically also the best player. Ex Genoa goalkeeper Braglia was intelligent enough to get a Law degree while playing professional football at the same time. How come he never made it to the National Team?

2) Based on what assumptions do you conclude that Del Piero is the most intelligent player? Did you attend a conference on Nuclear Physics where Godot was the appointed lecturer? Do you actually speak italian, and if you do could you point to me these immense oratory skills that he seems to display when interviewed? Because I failed to grasp them so far.

Thanks

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Don't worry mate - this hoori character is sending random PMs around. I received the following:

ale

ale is ur 8th choice??u seem crazy..dp best of all

Now, I don't even know what that means nor what kind of reply he/she is expecting.

So **** it I say.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
This guy has a lot of time on his hands

ale

there is no player who is bigger than a club.but it's true about del piero.............. alexiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
4 ever

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I think he's going through every thread and PM'ing anyone who's ever said anything negative about ADP.

Zlatan, still busy copying all the PMs you got? :D

Sep 28, 2002
he didnt sent anything to me. bastard.

hoori, you hear me? DEL PIERO SUCKS. HE'S MY 357TH CHOICE AND I THINK WE SHOULD BUY TOTTI INSTEAD OF HIM.

here, this should do...

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I think he's going through every thread and PM'ing anyone who's ever said anything negative about ADP.

Zlatan, still busy copying all the PMs you got? :D
No actually...

I'm feeling left out now... :frown:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
All right, this should get his attention.

*ahem*

Alex Del Piero is the most overrated piece of human waste I've ever seen step onto a football pitch. In fact, If I were to choose a team, I would pick 11 Roberto Baggio Bobble-head dolls from the 1994 World Cup that I picked up at a local swap meet before I would select Del Piero.

How's that?? Think it'll work?

Aug 1, 2003
well,

he did PM me. He told me to go support Milan because I love 'already finished' Pippo Inzaghi and guess what? Del Piero is the best (not that I disagree :D)

But, I just replied and said, Thank you for your offer but I kindly decline. Juventus is the only one for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)