Dazed & Confused Soundtrack (1 Viewer)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
Some of your favs are also my favs :cool:

I'm not so familiar with biography or discography of Led Zeppelin (the only one group I am SO familiar is Queen ;)) but I'm glad that I'm not so far the truth: those two concerts from 1972, I was wondering about.

What DVD with live Led Zeppelin do you have? What is there?

Yeah, they are huge part of history of rock - however some people see them more as metal band.
I see them more as hard rock. You?
The DVD is 5 hours long, it's more or less an entire concert from 1970, some songs from one in New York from 1973, a bunch of songs from a concert in 1975, and much of a gig in 1979 at Knebworth. There's loads of great extras on it too. It's just called Led Zeppelin I think.

I would best describe them as a band that plays classic rock. They have done so many different things, so they are almost impossible to describe.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
I know what you're talking about now, I've checked that.
Damn, I feel jelous now :(;)
I wish I could see that too.

Classic rock is also good, sometimes people stick so hard by this metal.

btw: nice zoso avatar :thumb:

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
It is called "Come with me"
I've found sth called: Come with me, Puff Daddy and feat Jimmy Page, but this is instrumental and sounds like normal Led Zeppelin, no Puff Daddy mess there :undecide:
Do I have good song or not?

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++

The DVD is 5 hours long, it's more or less an entire concert from 1970, some songs from one in New York from 1973, a bunch of songs from a concert in 1975, and much of a gig in 1979 at Knebworth. There's loads of great extras on it too. It's just called Led Zeppelin I think.

I would best describe them as a band that plays classic rock. They have done so many different things, so they are almost impossible to describe.
I am considering to buy the DVD "Led Zeppelin - The song remains the same". Actually it is a present. Have you seen it?

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
I know what you're talking about now, I've checked that.
Damn, I feel jelous now :(;)
I wish I could see that too.

Classic rock is also good, sometimes people stick so hard by this metal.

btw: nice zoso avatar :thumb:
If you like Zeppelin you should definetely get the DVD, it's the material for three DVD's packed into one.

And thanks for the avatar comment, I just wish I knew how to "spice it up" a little, I'm not loving the white background.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
I am considering to buy the DVD "Led Zeppelin - The song remains the same". Actually it is a present. Have you seen it?
Yes, I have it on video, taped from Swedish television actually. They showed it not too long ago.

It's good, at least as a DVD, as the quality is SO much better. Many classic moments on there, my favourite version of "Stairway to Heaven" for one. Each of the band members have their own little "movies" during the concerts, might seem a bit corny, but I think it's kinda cool.
A good buy, yes :)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001

Yes, I have it on video, taped from Swedish television actually. They showed it not too long ago.

It's good, at least as a DVD, as the quality is SO much better. Many classic moments on there, my favourite version of "Stairway to Heaven" for one. Each of the band members have their own little "movies" during the concerts, might seem a bit corny, but I think it's kinda cool.
A good buy, yes :)
Thanks.

This movie is 132 minutes, but there was another one that was 320 minutes. I guess that is the one you have.
This one was a lot cheaper, so I'll go for that one.
thanks again.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002

If you like Zeppelin you should definetely get the DVD, it's the material for three DVD's packed into one.

And thanks for the avatar comment, I just wish I knew how to "spice it up" a little, I'm not loving the white background.
I dont have DVD player as far :frown:

What I can suggest you, is to go to google, choose: look for graphics and look for zoso word, I've found now few good pics with that.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Thanks.

This movie is 132 minutes, but there was another one that was 320 minutes. I guess that is the one you have.
This one was a lot cheaper, so I'll go for that one.
thanks again.
Anytime :)

Vitoria: I'm not that unhappy with this one, I looked some time for it, I just wish I could remove the background color. And you should by a DVD player!

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
Oh yes I know I should ;)
I miss many good things.

Well, I've found the same like yours, but with black background, or black letters on such light - not white - background.
I'm not good in changing avatars, but GOAT or Dark or Oded are good at this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)