Davids wants to be Barcelona's highest paid player (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
Davids wants to be Barcelona's highest paid player
tribalfootball.com :undecide: - March 19, 2004

Edgar Davids will only stay with Barcelona if they make him the club's highest paid player.
The Juventus midfielder's loan spell at the Nou Camp ends in June and he is in talks about making the move permanent.

Davids has asked for £2 million-a-season to sign with Barca, which is higher than the £1.75-a-season Ronaldinho is currently earning.

"My priority to sign with Barcelona," he said yesterday. "But I must say I have received interest from many clubs."

hmmm.... I really don't know what to think or say...
It's starting to get to me seeing him bit*h so much about money!
What would he had done if he had been in the same situation
as Jay Jay Okocha, who lost millions b/c he had his money
in that nigerian bank that faced bankruptcy!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
£2m a season is £40k per week. I'd be amazed if that their top bracket earner. Madrid's top earners are all on over £100k per week, and Juve (or any other top club in Europe) would have its top earners on at least £60k per week. That looks poorly researched.

EDIT: Hmm. Tribalfootball eh? I can smell something, and I think it came out of that bull's rear end.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Voetbal International are reporting AC Milan is interested in buying Davids back. They are a very reliable source, though they admit this does not mean Davids is actually going to Milan.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
i doubt Davids would go to Milan... i think he likes the spanish league, and besides, they already have gattuso!

Madrid is a possibility, but Barca will probibly consider bowing to his wage demands rather than loose him to their rivals.

Bayern Munich is a possibility too...

anyhow, i agree with John... the article has BS written all over it. the title itself is rediculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)