Davids to Inter (1 Viewer)

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++
Inter signed Davids, for about 3.5 millon euro sallary/season. I think thats too much, and it was the right thing not to sign him. Btw (imo) next year Inter will have the most expensive squad winning nothing in the history of the serie-a.

http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=8351&progr=9
Too sad to be true. IMO they will kill every team in italy except Milan(I predict 2 losses again). But their bad luck cant go forever....they are my first candidates for Scudetto next year.....and simply too strong for us.

BTW,they have bought 2 players that guarantee success: Davids + Adriano(IMO one of three best fowards in the world) and add the talented team behind them: Veron,Vieri(OMG,a sub!),Stankovic,KG,Zanetti(Javier ofc),Canna,Budruisso,Emre,Cordoba,Toldo plus finally a good coach.....we are simpley no match for them ATM.

OP
Togon

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    ++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Too sad to be true. IMO they will kill every team in italy except Milan(I predict 2 losses again). But their bad luck cant go forever....they are my first candidates for Scudetto next year.....and simply too strong for us.

BTW,they have bought 2 players that guarantee success: Davids + Adriano(IMO one of three best fowards in the world) and add the talented team behind them: Veron,Vieri(OMG,a sub!),Stankovic,KG,Zanetti(Javier ofc),Canna,Budruisso,Emre,Cordoba,Toldo plus finally a good coach.....we are simpley no match for them ATM.
    If you take it down to individuals, you're right, but I think this is the "Abramovich logic", which often sux big time.
    My prognose about Inter:

Veron get injured during the warming up of the first session and goes home for 7 months to heal his knee.

Davids will find himself on the bench as the third given away ball in his own half results the third goal during his third game.

C Zanetti (imo) already feels agrieved by the new signings, so he will be useless.

Cambiasso will play very useful, but the fans wont like him so they will demanding the italian Zanetti

J Zanetti finally gets old

Stankovic will play astonishingly good 1 out of 5 games and be unrecognizable on the other 4.

Inter have to sell Vieri, or they lost the scudetto even before the season started.

And they probably sign Sinisha Mihailovich...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Inter will again be one of the main contenders for the Scudetto, so what? They are every year but they don't know how to win. The signing of Cannavaro wasn't enough for them, Van der Meyde couldn't make a difference, and neither could Kily Gonzalez, Julio Cruz or Adriano. On paper they are a world-beating squad, but they just don't perform. They only way they'll stand a chance is if Mancini works his magic.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++

If you take it down to individuals, you're right, but I think this is the "Abramovich logic", which often sux big time.
    My prognose about Inter:
    Man to man Milan are still better imo.

Aug 26, 2003
    some kind of sad that Davids joins our rivals inter!! but ok, i think we had to do without him last season and will do in future!!

Ok Inter has a really strong team, but they have it every year and they are every year a contender for the Scudetto but they won it!!!

For me inter is a typical Number 2 Club like Leverkusen!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)