Davids set to join Milan (2 Viewers)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I am shure that we dont ,because we have Appia a player that cannot even pass ,or tachi who always fall to get fouls:D

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
I don't think that's even true, I think that he will go to Barca... But if he goes to milan, I will be really, and I mean REALLY, sad...

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by jepsu2 ] ++
I don't think that's even true, I think that he will go to Barca... But if he goes to milan, I will be really, and I mean REALLY, sad...
I like the pic of homer with juve outfit:D

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Wow, my avatar is getting praises... :embarass:
I just saw it in one Italian site, I just couldn't help my self, so I took it...

But yeah, rossoneri need a striker, and probably they can't even pay for Davids enough if they are going to buy anyone else this summer...

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++

I think you are the asshole when you say such things, If Davids cant accept Juve's rules/wages then just go, he is over the top anyway.
It just gives us room for the lovely Maresca and Appiah!.

always team before player

Piotreque

Feb 4, 2004
Appiah will be far better than Davids next season you would see that. He got pace and stamina, and i think he is calmer and more cool headed, and he play for the team he is just great, and he would show it next term I believe he has a heart for this sport and he is hungry to prove it to us...Forza Appiah

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Piotreque ] ++
Appiah will be far better than Davids next season you would see that. He got pace and stamina, and i think he is calmer and more cool headed, and he play for the team he is just great, and he would show it next term I believe he has a heart for this sport and he is hungry to prove it to us...Forza Appiah
I hope so

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
pretty hard to believe,this.he's a popular figure at barca plus there are so many of his fellow countrymen there,can't see why he would choose milan.

especially since he's stuck with them and have brought them back from the dead to a third placed finish and a CL spot,imo it would mean more to succeed there than at milan.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If Davids goes to Milan we can say goodbye to the scudetto and the CL unless we make some signings which include: a great playmaker, a great defensive midfielder, 2 great defenders and a great striker

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Orgut ] ++
If Davids goes to Milan we can say goodbye to the scudetto and the CL unless we make some signings which include: a great playmaker, a great defensive midfielder, 2 great defenders and a great striker

Why is that exactly? Milan's midfield is better now, with all players in midfield better than Davids.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)