Davids Involved In London Brawl-Report !! (12 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
It happens here as well. It started recently..

if you leave valuables on your passenger seat, people just open the door and snatch it, then run away. Nobody knows what to do, since they don't want to leave their car...

if they're really mean, they can open the door, pull a knife on you and make you drive to a secluded place where they can rob you, or even worse...

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
wooo... people actualy rob people at red lights in europe?.....

what kkind of benefit would they get by doing that?
I've had a brick through my window twice at traffic lights just to try and pinch a mobile phone and the cassette....both times the fork I keep in my car came in very handy!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
:eek: a fork!?

:eek: a brick!?

At least Aussies only target cars with unlocked doors. Scary...

I always lock my doors as soon as i get in the car. I've heard too many scary stories :scared:

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
haha, yeah, when they get it stuck in the back of their grubby hands they soon run....one guy even ran off with it still stuck in his hand!....

Also I was a red light, one car in front of me. A car pulled up behind and one at the side of me. the car behind and the one at the side were obviously trying to get my car, as they blocked me in and then tried to open my doors ( which were locked) The guy in front of the car wouldnt move, even after me blasting my horn, cause the lights were still on red....so had no choice but to ram the back of his car to make him move so I could drive off....

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Bongiovi ] ++
haha, yeah, when they get it stuck in the back of their grubby hands they soon run....one guy even ran off with it still stuck in his hand!....
Wow... i wouldn't wanna rob you...

Also I was a red light, one car in front of me. A car pulled up behind and one at the side of me. the car behind and the one at the side were obviously trying to get my car, as they blocked me in and then tried to open my doors ( which were locked) The guy in front of the car wouldnt move, even after me blasting my horn, cause the lights were still on red....so had no choice but to ram the back of his car to make him move so I could drive off....
Talk about road rage! That's pretty scary man...

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Bongiovi ] ++

is there any reason that u have many such experience in your life?

i dont think u would ram the back of any car if u drive a Lamborgini...

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

is there any reason that u have many such experience in your life?

i dont think u would ram the back of any car if u drive a Lamborgini...
they are the only experiences of trying to be robbed...oh no i forgot one...was on a dual carriageway, stopped at the lights and 2 young guys ran one either side of my car to the doors. The lights changed one guy ran around the front of my car to get back onto the pavement....so I drove off, think he would of had a sore leg for a few days!..

but they are the only experiences in 18 years of driving....

If I was in any situation, no matter what I drove I'd ram into anything!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Still.... sounds like a pretty scary area!

i guess u get those kinds of experiences, i've only been driving for about 2 years...

Jul 28, 2002
those kids shoudl be thrown off themselfes, a freind of mine got hit by one of them bricks!not those actual one, but hit buy one sumone threw off, went threw the windshield and hit here smack in the chest, she careered off into the centre protection and nerly killed her passenger due to sum prick throwing a brick off a bridge!

Jul 28, 2002
those kids shoudl be thrown off themselfes, a freind of mine got hit by one of them bricks!not those actual one, but hit buy one sumone threw off, went threw the windshield and hit here smack in the chest, she careered off into the centre protection and nerly killed her passenger due to sum prick throwing a brick off a bridge!

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
:eek: kids these days...

that's so damn dangerous :frown:
Remember a while ago in Sydney there was this maniac driving on the road, throwing a huge piece of concrete towards an oncoming car in the opposite lane and crashed the windscreen, and that lady driver just missed it by an inch ....

I wonder do the police ever caught the guy??

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JUVESUPPORTER ] ++
In my area the kids throw BRICKS off the bridge of the dual carrigeway at cars going 70-90mph ....
Where is it legal to go 90 in Ireland?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)