Davids Involved In London Brawl-Report !! (1 Viewer)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Davids Involved In London Brawl-Report

10/12/2003. Reports from Italy indicate also Juve's Edgar Davids was part of the brawl Chelsea's Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink was involved in at London club Funky Buddha.

This is the latest of a series of off-the-field incidents the Dutch star has been involved in of late.

It seems that Juve feel Davids almost does these things to intentionally provoke the Bianconeri, who are known to expect each player to embody the 'Juve style'.

A divorce between Davids and the Serie A champs now seems practically inevitable.

I guess there is nothing to add, it's over with Davids and Juventus.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 14, 2003
This was reported on the Gazzetta website too. It showed a picture of Davids in the back of a taxi....it looked like he had few too many drinks.

kharbana

Jul 7, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Davids was just training to get back to his old agressive form ;)
I don't think that Glenn....every day i try to imagine him with the t-shirt of Romamerda and i can't believe it...but i think he don't care about more Juve .. :frown:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by kharbana ] ++

I don't think that Glenn....every day i try to imagine him with the t-shirt of Romamerda and i can't believe it...but i think he don't care about more Juve .. :frown:
maybe he doesnt care... i hope not

una preg tu vas pal concierto de david bisbal en valencia?

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Latest news say that Inter are now trying to get Davids as well :eek: I wouldn't care if he went to Roma, but to Inter NEVER :(

OP
Signor

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #19
    Glenn - Why not ?? Actually it would be better to join Inter Rather than Roma IMHO.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Cos I hate Inter with a passion and don't want to see Juve players every playing with them. I rather see them with other teams but not with Inter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)