Davids Future? (2 Viewers)

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

BTW, cool avatar Holden :touched:...you just opened up an old dusty box of memories in my mind with that!
G-Force Rock! :cool:
:thumb: I've just discovered them through my older brother, he has them on DVD and I'm hooked!

I care about Davids not coming and facing us, ex-players seem to well against us.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
I really dont care abt Davids future nemore. Simply because theres no hope of him coming back to Juve.
So it doesnt matter.
I would want him to stay at Barca. Or at least move to England or something. But I certainly wouldn't wanna see him in Milan.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
y'all need to understand the impact davids has had on barca since he came there. go read the posts in xtratime. and look at ronaldinho's performance after davids. look at where barca is in the league

Len

Feb 13, 2004
If I was Davids, I would come back to Juve and accept a new contract!Remember, he is still owned by Juve! Until the end of the season....

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
If I were davids, I will stay with barca..

he's doing great there.. why would he comeback to us when he know he won't be more than a bench warmer..

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Even if not a bench warmer... he's been at Juve for how long? 11 years? I would wanna change.

At Barca he's got a lot of friends from his homeland. Hell, I would be very comfortable in that environment!

And look at that impressive 9 win run by Barcelona! Things are great for him over there.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
You're right, guys, he actually transfered from Ajax to Milan in 1996, and started with Juve in 97/98.

Gattuso and Davids? lol Milan would get the highest number of red cards in the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)