Davids Future? (1 Viewer)

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
Reading some threads on here, it seems like a lot of people are talking on him coming back, and being in the starting 11 next season here at Delle Alpi. I heard that he loves life at Nou Camp, and doesnt really want to come back, and if he can, will easily choose to stay here. Is that wrong, I know he on temp loan till the end of the season, but will he really be back for Juve playing fulltime next season? Doubt it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Len

Feb 13, 2004
He runs out of contract with Juve this summer mate!
He will be with us no more....... Sad

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I personally think that it would be great to have him back, but he will not come back. He will sign with Barca as a free agent.

He feels great there, with so many of his fellow countrymen.

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
i think we'll be ok next season without him bear in mind he is over 30 and we have enough -over 30 players-

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Now this might make the difference...

Davids' Agent Confirms Milan Interest
03/20/2004. Edgar Davids' agent, Robert Geerlings, has confirmed on a Spanish newspaper that Milan are after the Dutch pitbull, but there are other teams Interested in obtaining the former Juventus player services.

Geerlings declared: "It's true that Milan want Edgar for next season, I confirm that they have already communicated to us their interest. However Davids will give priority to Barcelona."

Apart from Milan and Barcelona, the other two teams interested in Davids are Inter and Roma.
SA Europe
http://www.soccerage.com/en/13/t9491.html

Len

Feb 13, 2004
We are starting to miss him in our midfield!
He is a quality player and Moggi should've just gave him a new contract

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
Hope he stays with Barca, I would hate to see him with Roma (But can they afford to pay his wages?) or worse - Milan.
yeah, same here....

BTW, cool avatar Holden :touched:...you just opened up an old dusty box of memories in my mind with that!
G-Force Rock! :cool:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I really dont care abt Davids future nemore. Simply because theres no hope of him coming back to Juve.
So it doesnt matter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)