Davids extend his contract with barca (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
There was a snowball's chance in hell of him playing for us again anyway. I hope he's happy there

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
According to Barca tv , extend his contract with barca until 2006.
Good bye ,davids:down:
and that is quite sensible things to do too... Barca is not a stop gap where you can play for 6 months and left.... and i already through the annoying sight seeing him plays for another club once, no need to experience it one more time in the near future...

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
ya i think that link with milan was all bull sh*t ...he is doing very good at barca and seems to be enjoying his time ...

Aug 26, 2003
ok, i think also that it was clear he would not go to barca only to play for some months!

I am happy for him, otherwise sad that he is no bianconeri but thats ok we will start a new time after davids!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
This sucks, but Davids has been really useful to Barca so I hope he remains the excellent player he is wherever he plays

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
with all respect and appreciation to Davids but Juve will always be great and capable of coming back even in the absence of the best players

Zidan lift Juve to real madrid , what has happened?
we won 2 scudettos and we reached the CL final after kicking out The real with Zidan specifically

They are the loosers not the Juve

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Like it or not, this year Davids became a piece of Juve history. The Davids era is over, he ain't coming back, and it's time to think about the future.

I only hope that the financial reasons that lead Moggi to this decision (though Davids half of that too) are going to pay off in other areas soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)