Davids back at Juve !? (4 Viewers)

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
I most say Inter can be dangerous next year if they get Davids, then they have Veron and Davids on the midfield, plus Mancini as coach, hmm, but its okay as long as Juve is better.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Davids, sorpasso Juve

Non ha giocato benissimo al suo debutto europeo ma Edgar Davids è un giocatore di carattere e non si lascerà condizionare da una prestazione negativa.

Sul nazionale olandese prosegue intanto il pressing di Inter e Juve. Nelle ultime ore sarebbe proprio il club bianconero ad avere fatto importanti passi avanti. Un sorpasso firmato Fabio Capello, che pur di avere il 'Pitbull', lo avrebbe personalamente incontrato in un albergo di Oporto prima della sfida tra Olanda e Germania.

Il tecnico friulano ricorda ancora in modo amaro di averlo cacciato dal Milan nel 1997 e lo vorrebbe a Torino per formare nella Juve una formidabile coppia di centrocampo con Emerson.

Davids rimane sempre cauto sul suo futuro ma avvicinato dai giornalisti ha espresso la sua stima nei confronti di Fabio Capello: "Incontrare un tecnico come Capello è sempre un grandissimo onore ed è il migliore tecnico che c’è in circolazione".

Dall'altra parte c’è l’Inter che non si muove dalla sua offertea di 3,5 milioni di euro per tre anni come ha confermato Giacinto Facchetti: "Davids? È molto bravo e molto forte, ma come ho detto ai soci dell'Inter le nostre operazioni devono coincidere, soprattutto quest'anno, con un risanamento economico necessario e utile per la vita della società".

source:www.sports.it

Translation:

He did not play well in the European debut but Edgar Davids is a gambler of character and will not be left to make conditional from a negative service.

On the national Dutch one it continues meanwhile the pressing of Inter and Juve. In the last hours it has been actual the club bianconero to have done important steps before. An I surpass signed Fabio Capello, that simply push to have the 'Pitbull', personalamente has had it met in a hotel of Oporto before the challenge between Holland and Germany .

The technical friulano remembers still in bitter manner of to have hunted it from the Milan in 1997 and would want it to Turin to form in Juve a remarkable couple of centrocampo with Emerson.
Davids remains always cautious on its future but approached from the journalists expressed its esteem towards Fabio Capello: "to Meet a technician like Capello is always a large honor and is the best technical that is in traffic".

From the other part there is l’Inter that it is not moved from its offertea of 3,5 millions of euro for three years how confirmed Giacinto Facchetti: "Davids? It is very capable and a lot strong, but how I said to the partners of our inter operations they should coincide, above all this year, with an economical improvement necessary and useful for the life of the society".

Davids-Emo?

SIMPLY AMAZING!:cool:

I think maybe if Capello can make a peace beetwen Juve's board(specially Moggi) and Davids then it is very possible!

Don't forget he is free.:angel:

Forza Juve!:cool:

Shenanigans

Nov 29, 2003
WOW

davids and emerson in the middle would be :eek:

seriously, if we keep nedved and put someone good on the right [maresca? he played there some games this season], then we will have the BEST midfield in the WORLD!

i am salivating at this thought.

OH, THE SALIVA!

nedved------------------maresca

-------davids------emerson-----

Aug 1, 2003
I'd gladly have him back, but perhaps it's time to move on... Either way I'm happy, at least if he goes to Barca anyway instead of Inter :D

although capello managed to change trez's mind to stay, perhaps he would do the same with davids ? who knows

fc steven

Jun 4, 2004
juve need to look ahead, davids will never bring the same again. Juve needs to look for new quality players, otherwise play with what they have. It's a shame they want to trade maresca fir emerson. Such a talent...

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
if he returns, and emerson joins, then it makes a great DM partnership. but what does concern me is lack of creativity once again in the team. nedved stays as well, suddenly we have 3 quality midfielders, but none are very creative and with capello looking for that playmaker, it makes it interesting.

nedved--emerson---davids

------------playmaker----

maybe that is on his mind. maresca may be that playmaker, which to me isnt a good idea. but then again, he could be put in the deal for emerson.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Nedved on the right??? I don't think he will stay in that position during a match, what can lead to a lack of right side plays or flanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)