Davids back at Juve !? (1 Viewer)

May 4, 2004
hey ya'all... well i know that this isent true, but when i read this i got this feeling that -> ?

Davids decided but staying quiet
Friday, 11 June 2004

Edgar Davids has made a decision over which club he will be playing for next season but is not yet ready to reveal his choice.
The Dutch international is mulling over offers from Barcelona, where he spent the last six months of last season, and Internazionale, while there is reportedly also interest in him from The Premiership.

It is believed that Barca or Inter will be his ultimate destination but Davids insists he will be maintaining his silence for the time being.

"My future is decided," stated the 31-year-old.

I already know the team in which I'll play next season, but I don't announce it yet."

---> he will join Juventus, strage feeling or what..!?
and i got a feeling that moggi told davids to not announce it yet and suprise all with davids & emerson signing, WOW !

i would be VERY HAPPY if this would happen, how about u guys?
and would it work out to have both davids and emerson, or maybe emerson will not join juve if davids arrives?!!!!

anyway, i would welcome both!

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I already know the team in which I'll play next season, but I don't announce it yet."
I don't really understand how this quote you highlighted implies in any way that he's coming to Juve. I'm 99% sure that he's not

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I believe he might really sign a new contract with Juve since I remember Capello always wanted him and with Emerson our mid will be as twice as strong than last year and I believe that Davids`s depurture is one of the reasons we conceded that large amount of goals

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Orgut ] ++
I believe he might really sign a new contract with Juve since I remember Capello always wanted him and with Emerson our mid will be as twice as strong than last year and I believe that Davids`s depurture is one of the reasons we conceded that large amount of goals
you are right...but I think he will stay in Barcelona

Len

Feb 13, 2004
For now he is still a Juve player right?

He could've signed a contract extension quietly behind the scenes with Moggi...who knows?

Hope he could be back...we missed him a lot last season...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)