DAVIDE CHIUMIENTO homepage (2 Viewers)

Antonio

Jul 14, 2002
Hi. I'm Italian, my name is Antonio. I'm a Juve fan. I just wanna let you all know that i'm the webmaster of the first (official) Davide Chiumiento's homepage. If you dont know him, he's the superstar of the Young Primavera team of Juventus (who has won 2 Coppa Carnevale - Torneo di Viareggio). And tomorrow will sit on the bench against Ancona (hopefully he'll play some minutes). He's considered the brightest star of Juvenuts youth system, the "next Del Piero".

The site is located at
www.davidechiumiento.com
www.davidechiumiento.tk
www.chiumiento.com

And is about to open.

But we have a forum open. It's in Italian, but since i used to check this board and i know it's a great board, and that you all love Primavera and Juventus in general... well.. i've thought to create an International section of the forum in english. For you all. And, if you will be interested, i'll translate the website in english too.

So.

www.chiumiento-forum.tk

Come visit us and support Davide. He'll be the next Del Piero. The next Juve n.10. The next start! Be the first to support him! :)

Thanx. Antonio.

If you got any problem registering feel free to report it here or (better) to email me to [email protected] (instructions for the forum are in italian)

But if you are really interested and i see you really wanna join it, well.. i will see what to do. Bye,

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Antonio

Antonio

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #2
    I can make you screenshots showing you all how to register. Once you do it, it's easy.......

OP
    Antonio

Antonio

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    I can tell you he's tremendously similar to the young Del Piero. He has them touches, you know...

He's an U21 of the Swiss team (he's still 19).

But with the new rules he can play, one day, with the Italian National Team, because he will not accept calls from the major Swiss team.

For real: keep the faith in this guy.

If you see him playing, it's LOVE!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Yeah same here, i'm not Italian. I do want to know about Chiumento ;).

Edit: Ohh found some of the video's at the bottom, HAha Chiumento: I think i see Del Piero playing, same movement and ball handling. Haha also that Nedved clone :D.

ps. Benjamin missed one hell of a chance...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Thanks for telling us about him Antonio. Maybe he'll come on in the 90th minute and score a goal :D

How was Benjamin's chance Dominic?

Square

Oct 6, 2002
    who is the one who looks like nedved!? hes very good, he walks like him, passes like him and shoots like him. lol this primavera is a spitting image!

and mirante is a very good keeper

Jul 28, 2002
    Finaly the day has come, the return of Antonio Corsa....remeber juve mercato antonio ??

U have disappeared for a while, i hope u are still a juventini.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)