Davide Baiocco to Perugia (1 Viewer)

Jan 30, 2004
Miccoli joins Fiorentina Tuesday 31 August, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabrizio Miccoli has officially signed for Fiorentina in a co-ownership deal during the closing minutes of trading.

The Juventus man had been disgruntled at the arrival of Ajax forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic – a deal that has still not been made official by the two clubs – and requested a transfer.

His hometown club Lecce had made an official request, but Miccoli has now signed for the Stadio Artemio Franchi outfit.

It is not the first move between the two rivals this summer, as Giorgio Chiellini and Enzo Maresca have already made the trip across.

It is reported that Fiorentina have paid £3m for half of Italian international Miccoli’s contract.

There are also claims, so far unsubstantiated, that the Viola have signed Julio Ricardo Cruz on loan from Inter.

Meanwhile, Juventus have sold midfielder Davide Baiocco to Perugia, while Jay Bothroyd returns to the Premiership for Blackburn Rovers.

channel4.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
:D Thats actually quite funny how you made the last bit bigger. like anyone cares :D

Anyway I'd like to say that I'm thoroughly annoyed at this (not baiocco ;)) selling miccoli just means del piero will start every game next season. How can our management be so thick? I just cannot believe it, lost for words..unbelievable! Zlatan and micco are completely different players...jus imagine them together!!!!!

damn! :(

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
Zlatan can play at DP's position too, so that doesn't mean that DP will start every game.
Don't kid yourself :moan:

I'm going to sink into manic depression now...

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

Jesus christ.that's our team :touched:

we will kick asses this year :fero:

are you serious? with that lineup we will concede more goals than we did last season.

We have one forward (Del Piero), two strikers (Zlatan and Trez) and two attacking midfielders (Neddy and Olivera).

Jul 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
:D Thats actually quite funny how you made the last bit bigger. like anyone cares :D

Anyway I'd like to say that I'm thoroughly annoyed at this (not baiocco ;)) selling miccoli just means del piero will start every game next season. How can our management be so thick? I just cannot believe it, lost for words..unbelievable! Zlatan and micco are completely different players...jus imagine them together!!!!!

damn! :(
Preeeeeeeeeeach ON!! :down:

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
what about 3-5-2?

---------------------------------Buffon
------------------Thuram--Cannavaro-Tudor
---Zambrotta-----Emerson------Blasi-------Nedved
------------------------------Olivera
----------------------Ibrahimovic---Trezeguet

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

are you serious? with that lineup we will concede more goals than we did last season.

We have one forward (Del Piero), two strikers (Zlatan and Trez) and two attacking midfielders (Neddy and Olivera).
I was talking about the names actually.and it's not u or me that decide the lineup anyways:D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
I don't like any line-up without Miccoli. :stuckup:
Me too :(

personally I would have preferred selling Del Piero and keeping Miccoli, but that's obviously not gonna happen at Juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)