Davide Baiocco Set to Leave (1 Viewer)

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
Juve want Baiocco out Saturday 24 July, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Davide Baiocco has admitted that he has no future at the Stadio Delle Alpi with Italian giants Juventus.

"I still have two years left on my contract but the club have told me that I am not part of their plans," he revealed.

The midfielder was signed in the summer of 2002 from Perugia but he hasn’t really delivered.

He spent last season on loan with Reggina and has been strongly linked with a move to newly promoted Messina.

"I’ve haven’t rejected a switch to Messina, I’m just evaluating the offers," he wanted to underline.

"I believe that I have a right to do that as a player. I need to have a look at what is on offer with great attention."

However, the 28-year-old has admitted that he could still end up at the Sicilian club next season.

"I played at Reggio Calabria and I understand the passion of the south. I’d like to play at Messina but we’ll see what happens," he concluded.

Channel 4

I dont know much about this player has anyone here seen him play?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JUVESUPPORTER ] ++

I dont know much about this player has anyone here seen him play?
He's no good. Arguably one of the worst signings we've made this decade imo.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
He's no good. Arguably one of the worst signings we've made this decade imo.
I disagree. He's a fine player in most regards, but he's not really good enough to play for Juve. It was not a good signing, but Baiocco is not really at fault. He belongs on a team like Messina and I'm sure that he'll find success there.

kweku

Jul 20, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

I disagree. He's a fine player in most regards, but he's not really good enough to play for Juve. It was not a good signing, but Baiocco is not really at fault. He belongs on a team like Messina and I'm sure that he'll find success there.
We hardly ever agree Ian,;) but this time I agree with you. And he was actaually one of the few players who could leave the pitch with is head held up higb yesterday!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)