David Pizarro (2 Viewers)

Oct 1, 2002
it seems that Pizarro is coming to Juve.I don't know if he will be a good addition to Juve. If he joins Juve, we can be sure that Rosicky won't join us.

source = channel4.com

David Pizarro’s agent has confirmed that both Juventus and Inter are keen on the Udinese ace.

The Chilean youngster will leave the Stadio Friuli this summer and Jorge Cyszterpiller will hold talks with both Italian giants.

"I will meet with Juventus director general Luciano Moggi next Thursday about Pizarro," said the representative.

"Udinese have agreed to sell Pizarro so we have to make sure that we get a good deal for all the parties involved.

"They have decided to replace him with Leandro Romagnoli, of San Lorenzo, so I have to get the best for my client.

"I will firstly meet with Juventus but we shouldn’t forget that Inter are also very interested in him."

Pizarro is rated by boss Luciano Spalletti as one of the best playmakers in the European game right now.

The midfielder first hit the headlines after a string of fantastic performances last season but he has struggled this term with injury.

Juve and Inter have been heavily linked with the 23-year-old in the past even if he was on the verge of a move to Lazio last summer. However, that transfer collapsed.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 26, 2003
who is the best for us?

Diego, Jank, Rosicky or Pizzaro?

I only know Rosicky from Bundesliga he is a good playmaker and also very young and has experience with Nationalteam and in CL!

Pizzaro i don't know him!
same goes for Diego only that i heard he is like Kaka!

and Jank i only saw in some games with his national team with Nedved, i think he is good but isn't he 27 or something like that?

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++
it seems that Pizarro is coming to Juve.I don't know if he will be a good addition to Juve. If he joins Juve, we can be sure that Rosicky won't join us.

source = channel4.com

David Pizarro’s agent has confirmed that both Juventus and Inter are keen on the Udinese ace.

The Chilean youngster will leave the Stadio Friuli this summer and Jorge Cyszterpiller will hold talks with both Italian giants.

"I will meet with Juventus director general Luciano Moggi next Thursday about Pizarro," said the representative.

"Udinese have agreed to sell Pizarro so we have to make sure that we get a good deal for all the parties involved.

"They have decided to replace him with Leandro Romagnoli, of San Lorenzo, so I have to get the best for my client.

"I will firstly meet with Juventus but we shouldn’t forget that Inter are also very interested in him."

Pizarro is rated by boss Luciano Spalletti as one of the best playmakers in the European game right now.

The midfielder first hit the headlines after a string of fantastic performances last season but he has struggled this term with injury.

Juve and Inter have been heavily linked with the 23-year-old in the past even if he was on the verge of a move to Lazio last summer. However, that transfer collapsed.

He is the new salas ,who need him:(

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Salas is an out-and-out striker and Pizzaro a midfielder? how can they even be compared?

Or... are you talking about the injuries?

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
Salas is an out-and-out striker and Pizzaro a midfielder? how can they even be compared?

Or... are you talking about the injuries?
he is talkin about the fact that Pizzaro is gonna become A SALAS, a player we dont really need coz he sux

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Pizzaro is way more skillfull though and more creative. Great pass and vision. Good playmaker imo. Baioccho failed at Juve because he didn't have a lot of skills to work with.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
who is the best for us?

Diego, Jank, Rosicky or Pizzaro?

I only know Rosicky from Bundesliga he is a good playmaker and also very young and has experience with Nationalteam and in CL!

Pizzaro i don't know him!
same goes for Diego only that i heard he is like Kaka!

and Jank i only saw in some games with his national team with Nedved, i think he is good but isn't he 27 or something like that?
Out of those four I'd say Rosicky.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)