David Blane (1 Viewer)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
and old news too... why talk about that now???

EDIT: Whoops! nevermind, I thought you were talking about the time he was frozen on times square... :blah:

OP
Roverbhoy

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    One funny moment was when some guy stuck a Big Mac under a toy helicopter and flew it up to the side of his glass cage.

But, as for breaking a record, surely a top magician could have come up with something new, inovative and entertaining,...not immensly boring

OP
    Roverbhoy

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    Anyone know the latest on Roy (from Zigfried & Roy) the magician who was mauled by one of his tigers.

Last I heared he was in intensive care with his neck ripped off:eek:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    He'll survive.

But they doubt he'll ever be able to perform again, wit tigers and stuff. Apparantly one of the tigers bit him and dragged him by the neck to backstage. Roy had intensive bleeding, but he's stabile. :)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    You know, When I visit Las Vegas I watched the Tigers that they use in their acts and let me tell you, those are some Big freaking Tigers...
    And about Blaine... I lke his magic, he is amazing....

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    About Blane's stunt, I think he's in awefully good condition for someone who's gone that long without food. By rights, he should be dead, so I suspect that the tube bringing him water has also been feeding him glucose and vitamins.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Well, the story goes that David lost his mother early on in life. And she was always his biggest inspiration who always supported him for his illusionary ways!
    He lost her to cancer, and since then he believes there is beauty in pain and suffering.... which is why he performed this one.
    And dedicated it to his mother.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)