**~ Dark Star In Juventuz Sky ~** (1 Viewer)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Ladies and Gentlemen, i am Proud to anounce that i am finally a Juventuz Star.This Dedication has been givin' me a huge headache because i am not good at all at this kind of stuff.But I had to do it.as I wanted to celebrate this wonderful occasion with all of you.It took me more than a whole year to reach this milestone.but i wouldn't have made it without all the wonderfull people hangin' around at this great place.so here it is....

Martin
I don't know how to thank you for this great place.It's the best ever.and i wish for it to last forever.and as for you , you are a great and cool person.

Erik
What can i say? Your Dutch Football Knowledge is amazing.I hope to learn somethin' from you.I really enjoyed arguing with you.Dutch power freak ;)

Tom
I really enjoyed reading your posts.You are wise and smart.Didn't i tell you before that you can make a good critic.but sometimes you are a bit too harsh.

Vitoria
A Wonderful person.We are missin' your touch here in the forum.I wish you goodluck in whatever you are doin'now and i hope you will be back soon.

DJ
I wonder Why did you leave .I miss you man,and i miss your posts and Jokes.Come back soon.

Fahad
Your Games are Unique.I can't wait for the new season to start.Cause i am plannin' to be the new Prediction Game champion.:D

Nekton
Thank you for all the clips and media you provided us.and a special thanks for teaching me how to make and cut my own clips.I hope to see you around soon.

Rickenbacker2
An Excellent poster.I have always respected your love for Van Der Saar.even if i don't Know why ;),I wish you a happy life and good luck with your marriage.Come back soon.

Majed
We didn't interact that much but i can see that you are a cool person and overall a good poster.Keep it up.

-Fantasista- / Stuart
man, you always surprise me with your quality posts, I wonder how can a guy of your age have such football knowledge.Keep it up.

Lac
You are the wierdest person i have ever met in my life,I can't understand you at all.But your cool posts makes my day.Did you upgrade your hard drive yet ?:D

Lilianna
I know that you won't be around for a while....But i think this is better for you..I hope you would regain your old self again when you come back.Thank you for everything.:)

Paranoia
where are you man, why did you disappear all of a sudden.my fellow Final Fantasy fan.I enjoyed your "think you are good" thread.I know you will be back once the season starts.

Hydde
one of the Coolest persons hangin' around, i think you are pretty tired from tryin' to fill the gab DJ Left.an overall good poster too.

Oded
Thanx man for the great Avatars,and that cool program you recommended.It helped me alot.

Denco
The most serious poster in this forum.and an Excellent one too.I miss your great posts.

BloodOnMorale
Do you Know that you are the top poster of this month :eek: what can i say...you are Lethal.If you want any new cool avatars just ask.:)

Kaliman
I hope you still remeber that Cm3 games we had..overall you are a cool and good poster.

Zizou / Glenn
I really enjoyed all the contraversial Arguments we had about Del Piero....I really wish i can help you change what is in your mind concerning Del Piero.The Guy is great but you are too harsh on him.I bet you make a Great journalist.and an Excellent Poster too.

DaJuve / Ali
I am glad you like my posts and Avatars...so if you want any new avatar i will be more than glad to make you one.:)

Jun-hide
You are A great poster I enjoy readin' your posts keep them comin'.

Darin
You are a very nice person.And thanks for your help when i needed it.

DJ-Anna
you are a good person and i wish you hold all that thoughts you have in your mind.It will distroy you.you are still young and everythin' changes as time pass by.Thanks for the great time you gave me.

G_O_A_T / Zlatan
man you are cool and a good poster . I enjoy fightin' with you.

All of you Guys are great and each one of you played his part...
-S- - nina - whisper - nosubstitute989 - Baggio - Mate - Espectro - Fabiana-juve - Merma - Cute-17 - gigi's twin - Cool-Girl - tarmpropp - Zambrotta - NeLLy - Bahraini - juve lord - maxmc - Fliakis (I want you to know that i don't hate you..I was jokin').

I hope i didn't forget anyone.It's my Honour to be part of this great place.:)

Buy on AliExpress.com

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by DarkSoul ] ++
BloodOnMorale
Do you Know that you are the top poster of this month :eek: what can i say...you are Lethal.If you want any new cool avatars just ask.:)
THANK YOU MAN

:star: :thumb: :star: way to go !!!

no, i haven't got any idea that i am the top poster and i hope this is a good thing :D

thank you for mentioning me and ... wow, you did mentioned me before kaliman and this is an achievment :LOL: :D

what can i say ? please never leave us :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DarkSoul ] ++
Ladies and Gentlemen, i am Proud to anounce that i am finally a Juventuz Star.This Dedication has been givin' me a huge headache because i am not good at all at this kind of stuff.But I had to do it.as I wanted to celebrate this wonderful occasion with all of you.It took me more than a whole year to reach this milestone.but i wouldn't have made it without all the wonderfull people hangin' around at this great place.so here it is....

-Fantasista- / Stuart
man, you always surprise me with your quality posts, I wonder how can a guy of your age have such football knowledge.Keep it up.
Congrats, I hope to see you around the forum for years to come, and thanks for the mention :cool::star:

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Congrats Muhammed! :star: :thumb:

You're a great poster, so keep it up and don't run away :)

CM3?
Was that you? I thought I was playing with George Bush disguised as a egyptian Juventus fan? :D Narh.. I'm silly... we should do it again, when SI makes a game worth playing again ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)