Capitano Danilo (22 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We all thought this guy would never find his Porto form here after MC but man he is the only one left putting it all on the field.

wish Sandro would figure his shit out like Danilo

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Why? He is what we have been missing ever since Barzagli left. He will play his best football at 34.
:lol2:

Kissing the badge, posting "Forza Juve" on social media and screaming at teammates doesn't make him a leader or a good footballer.

He is mediocre as fuck, and should be fucked off next summer.

Last edited:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
From Football Italia:

He was asked by Canale 5 if PSG had a more challenging game than they expected and the ex-Manchester City defender looked annoyed with the question.

“I ask myself why it should have been an easy game for PSG. I don’t understand this question, we work every day to win,” he said.

“We know that we were below the level Juventus require in the last game in Florence. Today, except for the opening 20 minutes, we proved that we have character and quality.

“We must learn straight away, from the next game, from minute one. We need to go out there and win.”

Jul 13, 2010
Danilo is more captain material than Cuadrado or Sandro for me. I know he's not been here as long as them, but he always demonstrate leadership and maturity. He's also a reliable player.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
From Football Italia:

He was asked by Canale 5 if PSG had a more challenging game than they expected and the ex-Manchester City defender looked annoyed with the question.

“I ask myself why it should have been an easy game for PSG. I don’t understand this question, we work every day to win,” he said.

“We know that we were below the level Juventus require in the last game in Florence. Today, except for the opening 20 minutes, we proved that we have character and quality.

“We must learn straight away, from the next game, from minute one. We need to go out there and win.”
There seem to be people here (for example PI and here Danilo) who think that its a matter of "just playing from the start" and then the game would have been a win as that would rule out PSG's 2 goals.

I remember same stories about the 3 goal comeback at Bernabeu, as some sort of mini-scudetto we won right there.

Fact is, that when everything is equal (from start of the game), we get owned so badly, and only when we are far behind and the other team is asleep, Allegri sometimes manage to steal some consolation goals and then pretend that we were actually in the game, bar a few minutes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)