Capitano Danilo (17 Viewers)

Jan 22, 2016
Yes, because he never plays young players, apparently.

More the case that most coaches will go with more experienced players in the same pressure situation that Juve find themselves in, which is having to win every game from now until the end of the season.
Kulu is younger than Fagioli and he starts every games for us.

Fagioli will get his chances. You don't play your unexperienced players in the most important games of the season

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
He was fantastic shielding the backline in that DM role. Made Bentancur’s recent performances look even more amateurish than they actually are.

This guy has been one of our best and most important players of the season. Jack of all trades, and truly great in every role he plays in.
and he looks way more hamsum with this haircut he has this season.

last season when he joined us he had such a bad hair cut. very unhamsum

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The idea of Danilo in midfield came to me last night, when I asked myself which player was best suited to play in that position. He plays with two touches and has the right posture.

[Pirlo]

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Pirlo might be onto something. I’ve always thought Danilo read the game well, and he doesn’t exactly have blistering pace so maybe he is better fit more central. I thought he also looked good as a CB when he replaced bonucci awhile back. It’d also be a way to get Danilo on the field at the same time as Cuadrado and Sandro, although I’m not as worried about the latter’s playing time. I’d definitely wanna see Danilo at regista over Bentancur at least.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Kimmich, Fabinho, Alaba, Lahm..... all of those players share some similar traits with Danilo and have been turned into CDMs with great success, so not a bad idea at all to try it out. Almost seems like Danilos worst position is actually RB, he's more of a RCB/CDM....

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Pirlo might be onto something. I’ve always thought Danilo read the game well, and he doesn’t exactly have blistering pace so maybe he is better fit more central. I thought he also looked good as a CB when he replaced bonucci awhile back. It’d also be a way to get Danilo on the field at the same time as Cuadrado and Sandro, although I’m not as worried about the latter’s playing time. I’d definitely wanna see Danilo at regista over Bentancur at least.
He does read the game well. I noticed he has a decent ability to anticipate passes and slot into those channels to disrupt or intercept.

I think its worth a shot to try him again and sure as hell is NOT worse than Bentancur.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
"Role? I have no problem changing because that's the way I've always seen football. I like to analyse movements and spaces: I can't play as a centre forward, but I have no problem adapting as a central midfielder.

We're seeing the best Danilo of recent years, before I lacked continuity. I needed games to give my best and this season I have succeeded. I'm happy with my level of play now.

A few years ago Pirlo was playing in the UCL final, now being on the other side is not easy. Little by little he is gaining experience, but from the first day he had a very clear idea of the game and this is fundamental to make the team follow him.

Many players only came to Juve 1-2 years ago. We are not all part of the streak of 9 consecutive championships. The Champions League has its own magic, we have the ambition to win, as well as the Serie A and the Coppa Italia.

Pep and his staff have a very similar idea of football to Pirlo. They think about football based on the occupation of spaces, they analyse how to anticipate the opponent's movements, it's a type of football that I like.

I really like being involved in the build-up to the game and Pirlo gives me a lot of freedom to help the team. He wants me to move around and get a lot of touches.

Porto historically make it difficult for you. I played there for four years, I know their mentality to face these games, but we have the players to come back.

We weren't at our best in the first leg and the result left us very sad. But we're playing the return leg at home and this 2-1 gives us the chance to qualify for the quarter-finals. "

[Danilo]

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You want to see a player who's primarily played at RB or LB his entire career, not used to controlling matches at all, playing as a regista?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)