Capitano Danilo (7 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
barzagli like in terms of solid performances and well career path

barza joined us 29 years old. had meh first season, then second season turned into a beast CB.

Danilo joined 28 years old. had meh first season, then second season turned into a beast CB.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Cancelo has been beasting with City as well just FYI

But incredible turnaround by Danilo. Looks the better fullback between him and Sandro too.
Meh, never was a fan of that primadonna while he was here. I'm sure he is doing well under Pep.

I'm glad Danilo is finally showing the potential he had since his Porto days. Was also the better fullback in that team with Alex Sandro on the other side.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
I know he’s been pretty good this season in a new role but was it really a good transfer considering that he ended up doing well in a position that didn’t really need reinforcements? Especially at the expense of a dynamic, explosive young full-back that added another dimension to our game. Cuadrado has been decent but he’s old and certainly won’t keep his level up. All in all, swapping him with Cancelo was the wrong decision imo considering the latter can play both LB & RB effectively and we lack much more at the FB spots than CB.

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
He was the only one stepping up to his game yesterday. Showed grinta, showed talent. Everyone else was lacking what he had.

We're fkin lucky to have him in our squad this season

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I know he’s been pretty good this season in a new role but was it really a good transfer considering that he ended up doing well in a position that didn’t really need reinforcements? Especially at the expense of a dynamic, explosive young full-back that added another dimension to our game. Cuadrado has been decent but he’s old and certainly won’t keep his level up. All in all, swapping him with Cancelo was the wrong decision imo considering the latter can play both LB & RB effectively and we lack much more at the FB spots than CB.
danilo is the player with the most minutes played in the team. take from that what you will about not being needed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)