Capitano Danilo (3 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He was far from good vs Udinese, come on man. He managed to be shaky against easiest opponents of the season.

But vs Parma he was decent, even if awkward on the ball.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
I think and hope he can improve, but needs to play on a more constant basis. He did change leagues and finds himself in a team that's still working on their expression of football. All signings started poor, even De Ligt but playing again and again let to better performances all round. A run of games as a starter would make him gain confidence and get more familiar with team-mates and Serie A.

Nov 3, 2019
I think and hope he can improve, but needs to play on a more constant basis. He did change leagues and finds himself in a team that's still working on their expression of football. All signings started poor, even De Ligt but playing again and again let to better performances all round. A run of games as a starter would make him gain confidence and get more familiar with team-mates and Serie A.
Difference is that De ligt already showed boss performances before coming to Juve while Danilo was a Flop at Real and nothing more than an average player at City.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I saw it last night and now im rewatching the first half and i noticed it again how Danilo was mad most of the first half. His body language was like that of someone who doesnt like what he was seeing and someone who just generally didnt care about anything last night. He was constantly complaining about moves his teammates would make, especially Sczesny and ourbother defenders.

- - - Updated - - -

For example, check out 31:00 minute of the game, it was just one of his many reactions im talking about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)