Capitano Danilo (16 Viewers)

Apr 17, 2013
Nedved: " what the hell am I doing here? "
9 in 10 chance he is still under the influence of drugs that Paratici made him drink.

EBZP1rQXUAAXWC1?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Last edited:

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Looks like we're paying a FIFA solidarity payment, which is 5% of the total amount. Usually the buying team pays. It's distributed to former teams. There may also be an agent fee in there. We should be paying Danilo's which would mean the remainder would be like agent fees and such. They'll explain it on the annual report when released.
http://blog.fieldoo.com/2014/04/what-is-solidarity-contribution-in-football/
How are the numbers looking so far in general? Are we forced to sell? Are we close to bankruptcy? Is FFP on our ass?
or we good?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Man, I'll tell you what I won't be hating on the guy before he even played his first match.

Yeah his career has been mostly disappointing but he was a rising star once, as long as he manages to be solid it's good enough in my book. Not like there are a shitload of great fullbacks out there.
Then why sell the good one that you have?

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
How are the numbers looking so far in general? Are we forced to sell? Are we close to bankruptcy? Is FFP on our ass?
or we good?
Right now not looking so hot. I'm trying to be on the conservative side in my projections...I've been working on a model and I'm projecting a net loss for 2020 of 145M and 126M on a FFP basis. By shaving off the salaries of Khedira, Matuidi, Mandzukic and Perin, you can bring it down to 87M on a FFP basis. Loaning out Pjaca also helps. Obviously by seling 3 for a profit that can shave off another 20-25MM, which brings you to like 65M FFP loss. If there are some youth players that can be sold like we did in the final months of 2018/2019, that would be beneficial, but I'm not sure who. Higuain is an albatross on the bottom line eating up like 32M all on his own, so while he is there, you probably need to sell Dybala. Selling Dybala solves the problem, and you could probably buy someone to replace him. Selling Rugani as well would permit 1-2 purchases and perhaps a larger purchase. Once the annual report comes out, I'll have a better idea because I can see how our revenues are trending, and well as our other operating costs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)