Capitano Danilo (16 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
#Danilo to 'Sky': "I wanted to express a thought on their player #Ganago from the whole squad."

#JuveNantes

[@AroundJuventus]

#Danilo to 'Sky': "We started well, then we slowed down a bit and they found the confidence. In Europe, if you slow down any opponent will put you in a difficult position. We knew that they have high quality and fast players. We need to improve in our decisions, we advance easily on 3/4 of the field, and then there we need to be more decisive."

#JuveNantes

[@AroundJuventus]

#Danilo to 'Sky': "The conceded goal? Without #Bremer tripping, I believe that we would have defended better. But then we tried to reverse it, the attitude was the right one but luck was not on our side."

#JuveNantes

[@AroundJuventus]

#Danilo to 'Sky' on the question asked by Alessandro #DelPiero: "How will we face tomorrow? Ciao Capitano, it's a pleasure to talk to you. The assessments are made on the full game. I believe that the last action was a clear penalty, I am not someone who hides. As I said, we need to improve on the decisions, understand when the other squad is in difficulty. If possible we need to always score at least 2 or 3 goals. Tomorrow we will face the day with a feeling of confidence, on Sunday there is #Spezia and we will have the opportunity to do better, to regain some points and the confidence."

#JuveNantes

[@AroundJuventus]

Apr 17, 2013
Danilo is so dumb. His positioning is incredible. He follows a guy instead of leaving him offside and he opens up an area, his area, to another. However, he has the game and the movements of all the players in front of him.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Danilo is so dumb. His positioning is incredible. He follows a guy instead of leaving him offside and he opens up an area, his area, to another. However, he has the game and the movements of all the players in front of him.

why we allow posters with snitch avatars on forum

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
#Danilo, an unconditional love to #Juventus.

The captain of #Juve will extend his contract until 2025 despite the fact that he attracted the interest from big European clubs like #BayernMunich, #ManUnited and #Atlético.

[@relevo - Matteo Moretto]

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
ok heres a question: is Danilo good looking? @Lion
with his current facial hair and hair style, yes. the combo works well and he looks hamsum in a masculine way, not like a model hamsum, but real life hamsum.

when he joined he was clean shaven and has short hair it did not suit him. looked like an average person, even a little ugly. like a post ironic or a siamak

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)