Capitano Danilo (5 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
In cancelos defence everybody always brings up the Ajax game but he cost a home goal and assisted an away goal iirc.

Net positive. At any rate he's maturing and is way better than any full back we have even though selling him wasn't a bad call, replacing him with Danilo who only ever looks good as a CB was another piece of terrible business

We accept a part exchange from a mega rich club for a player we didn't need instead of hard cash.
My problem with cancelo was his lack of application he put into training, rumoured to have had run ins with the senators like chiellini. Tbh I said it from day 1 it was a deal that suited all parties and its paid off for everyone involved still.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
In cancelos defence everybody always brings up the Ajax game but he cost a home goal and assisted an away goal iirc.

Net positive. At any rate he's maturing and is way better than any full back we have even though selling him wasn't a bad call, replacing him with Danilo who only ever looks good as a CB was another piece of terrible business

We accept a part exchange from a mega rich club for a player we didn't need instead of hard cash.
I know this is Juventus and I know most would prefer a defensive full-back, but people need to come on here. Cancelo has been first choice LB for City and they aren't leaking goals like they used to. Cancelo is also leading the side in minutes played, putting in excellent crosses and always being a threat.

https://fbref.com/en/squads/b8fd03ef/Manchester-City-Stats

- - - Updated - - -

Offensive minded full back gave up 2 important goals in our CL tie against Ajax and against Atalanta in Copa. Probably first on the blame line on both eliminations.
Benantcur's Porto disaster was worse, yet he's still here.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I cant believe we let Cancelo go for this guy. Cancelo has 5 assists in last two games. Danilo has 5 assists in his 3 years at Juve.
This is probably the most plastic, thr most basic, the most ignorant comparison i have read in a while. Cancelo is surrounded by one of the best players in the world while Danilo is surrounded by the most mediocare players money can buy. There's a big difference there my friend.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
This is probably the most plastic, thr most basic, the most ignorant comparison i have read in a while. Cancelo is surrounded by one of the best players in the world while Danilo is surrounded by the most mediocare players money can buy. There's a big difference there my friend.
How did you like the Fiorentina game?

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
Wow seriously, criticizing danilo. He was terrible in his first season, everybody wanted him gone.

But he stepped up big time and is one of our best performers, let's be honest here.

He's not as flashy as cancelo, but he's just rock solid and has actually some juventus spirit.
A hard worker with grinta

I was very happy to see him get a few minutes with the captain armband, deserved

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)