Danilo Luiz da Silva - RB/DM - Santos (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Os.

Seems Vargas our Scout told Marotta and Paratrici to forget Bastos and get this guy instead.
That would mean 4-3-3, I believe. Pazienza doesn't fit very well, though, and we'd need a backup for Pirlo. Ekdal perhaps?

Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio
Danilo - Ekdal - Appelt

I really like the idea.

Jul 1, 2010
Vidal Pirlo Marchisio seems a bit weak defensively though.

Melo-Pirlo-Vidal would be much better but it seems we will sell Melo.

Therefore, we'll need a new DM.

DM-Pirlo-Vidal.

We should try to get M'Vila.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You have a forum, use it and never come back here. You really are a second version of Tonykart and when I was moderator, he survived a few months only.
And that is my point exactly. :tup:
I keep hearing he's primarily a RB first and foremost, but he has the ability to play as a LB and a DM but I don't know how good he is in those positions but he must be decent.
Grygera is a RB but can play LB too. Believe me, it works. :seven:
Yet both Tonykart and Lo-pan offer the more refreshing and distinct views. Making their views among the most interesting to read.
I know. He also said Marchisio never played LM last season because he saw it with his own eyes, despite Marchisio starting 21 games as a LM last year of his 32 games played. :rolleyes:
Close to Juve, 8m. -vamos(VS)
YESSSSSSSSSSS
Get him and a decent CB on a nominal fee and our defence is :tup:
Barzagli. :seven: Defense is :tup:
Is this really happening? I havent paid mind to this because it seems like just an agent hyping a client, but decent possibility for this?

And Storm, thanks for the posts, nice reads, seen half a dozen of games of Danilo in last months, and I defenitely prefer Jonathan in in RB instead of Danilo, but yeah Danilo is an all around class player.
If Danilo is still an all around class player, what does that make Jonathan? Top class? World Class? :D
Os.

Seems Vargas our Scout told Marotta and Paratrici to forget Bastos and get this guy instead.
To play LM? :confused:

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
playing Danilo at RW or LB is quite a stretch :)
The guy was RB by trade at America and then at Santos, especially since the arrival of Jonathan, has been playing primarily at left or right mezzala ... even Para is their back-up RB, from what I have seen.
Putting him on as a pure winger or central mid would be suitable only for emergencies, I think ... and sort of an experiment too.

I am still pretty perplexed as to how Juve think of using Danilo considering all your transfers and rumours point towards Conte using a version of 4-4-2. Not sure Juve should be focusing on getting a 10+ mil 19/20 yo player as a back up RB or a 2nd and even 3rd string emergency RW when they need to build a new backbone for the team and should only then start worrying about investing in young alternatives/up-and-comers ... which would be a good thing to do once the team is back in the CL.
Going for Danilo would have made sense if Licht hadn't been bought already or Conte was going for a 4-3-3, which doesn;t seem like the formation he would go with, at least at first.

I still think this is a random transfer on the side of Marotta probably looking to get rid of the image of a guy thinking inside the box only and not looking outside Italy for reinforcements.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I like the idea of taking a risk. We still have a pretty solid depth for our backline and adding him to the equation at his young age shouldn't cost the club too much. All the better if we could sell one of Motta or Grygera because I highly doubt these two tards are any better than him.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
I still think this is a random transfer on the side of Marotta
x2

I think it'd be a waste to play him in a 4-4-2. Just like Marchisio, his skills are better used in a 4-3-3. The place of Krasic would be the same mistake that we did with Marchisio last year. I'm not convinced of him as a RB and even in the center of the midfield (4-4-2), that isn't the better place for players like Danilo or Marchisio.

They need movement and dynamic to perform and those wouldn't certainly be my first words to describe the 4-4-2.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
You have a forum, use it and never come back here. You really are a second version of Tonykart and when I was moderator, he survived a few months only.
i will use that forum, also the juventus offside blog, and here...but cheers for the suggestion. I cannot believe that there aren't many others here who are appalled and sickened when they read of others spouting such horrible nastiness as wishing a player got AIDS...would it be OK for me to say to you, JCK, i hope you and your family all contract Ebola, and watch each other's flesh eat away??? No it wouldn't, as such comments are nothing but pure nastiness, with no place in a football forum...so your point is what???

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I know. He also said Marchisio never played LM last season because he saw it with his own eyes, despite Marchisio starting 21 games as a LM last year of his 32 games played. :rolleyes:
I did not say Marchisio 'never' played as a Left Midfielder last season, I mentioned that the only time he seemed like a traditional left midfielder was against Inter, where he was deployed purely to subdue the threat of maicon. In that game he stuck to the flank, like a left midfielder normall does. After that, he became more and more a central left midfielder, bunching up with melo and aquilani. If someone were to look only at the team sheets, they could say he was a left midfielder, but seeing where he was in the actual game was a different matter entirely...perhaps just is simply a matter of definition...a LM to me is like Pepe, he hugs the flank, runs up and down the flank. If you are accepting that we played much more a 4-3-3, then yes, i will agree that marchiso was the LM, aqui the CM, Melo the RM...of a central trio of midfielders...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
i will use that forum, also the juventus offside blog, and here...but cheers for the suggestion. I cannot believe that there aren't many others here who are appalled and sickened when they read of others spouting such horrible nastiness as wishing a player got AIDS...would it be OK for me to say to you, JCK, i hope you and your family all contract Ebola, and watch each other's flesh eat away??? No it wouldn't, as such comments are nothing but pure nastiness, with no place in a football forum...so your point is what???
:lol:

You are beyond retarded.

It's an internet forum. Get over yourself buddy.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
Come on man, surely you have been around here and posted long enough to understand the dynamics of the place. I don't really get why you're so sensitive about everything. TBH it comes across that you are just a drama queen when you go on about how mean people are here

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
That would mean 4-3-3, I believe. Pazienza doesn't fit very well, though, and we'd need a backup for Pirlo. Ekdal perhaps?

Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio
Danilo - Ekdal - Appelt

I really like the idea.
If we sign Danilo he most likely won't be playing as a DM, but rather a RB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)