Danilo Luiz da Silva - RB/DM - Santos (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
its post like that, which are purely cuntish. nothing remotely honourable or righteous or useful for decent discussion, just plain cuntish.
You have a forum, use it and never come back here. You really are a second version of Tonykart and when I was moderator, he survived a few months only.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
This guy can play LB? Properly?

Didn't the Santos-fan who signed up say he's either a CM or RB?

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
This guy can play LB? Properly?

Didn't the Santos-fan who signed up say he's either a CM or RB?
I keep hearing he's primarily a RB first and foremost, but he has the ability to play as a LB and a DM but I don't know how good he is in those positions but he must be decent.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
You have a forum, use it and never come back here. You really are a second version of Tonykart and when I was moderator, he survived a few months only.
Yet both Tonykart and Lo-pan offer the more refreshing and distinct views. Making their views among the most interesting to read.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
I may be wrong because I saw really few games of him, but whenever I saw him at RB he seemed clumsy. I think he's better in the midfield, but I don't get why are we getting him AND Vidal... with Marchisio in the team. I mean one/two would be ok, but three good b2b in the team is just too much. We should be getting a real DM to play alongside Pirlo instead of those two.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Well, that's how it is here, you can always gtfo and go to your fake forum if you're not happy.
Someone asked a few weeks back, what does 'mong' mean?...above these words is one of the answers...because only a nasty mong could find anything defensible about wishing a player contracts a life threatening disease...where i come from, it seems the stance of a cunt.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Close to Juve, 8m. -vamos(VS)
Is this really happening? I havent paid mind to this because it seems like just an agent hyping a client, but decent possibility for this?

And Storm, thanks for the posts, nice reads, seen half a dozen of games of Danilo in last months, and I defenitely prefer Jonathan in in RB instead of Danilo, but yeah Danilo is an all around class player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)